Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-30-2004, 07:01 AM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Teenager Mangled By Carnival Ride

Freak Accident: State Fair Victim Was 'Bleeding Severely'
Teen's Condition Not Available

LOUISVILLE -- A Kentucky State Fair visitor left the Fairgrounds in an ambulance after what witnesses called a horrifying accident Friday night.

According to some standing near the amusment ride called the Feuerball, a teenage boy left his seat and got stuck between the floors of the ride, WLKY NewsChannel 32 reported.

They said people were screaming for the operator to stop the ride, but he apparently didn't hear them right away because he was sitting in the booth.

"They say it grabbed him by his neck first, and then we saw him stuck by his abdomen for about 10 minutes and it was crushing him," witness Adriane Grant said. "He was bleeding severely. A lady who was a registered nurse was holding his throat, applying pressure to his throat."

Added Michelle Ashby: "It was like something you see in the movies, like just stunned. His eyes were just completely open and his hands were just stuck to the floor of the ride and there was no movement at all. He never moved at all ... until he just fell back, screaming, 'Oh my God. Oh my God."

The ride was shut down and inspectors were called in after the accident, WLKY reported.

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 08-30-2004, 06:48 PM
Living Dead

Now that's fucking scary.
They make...Headcheese! They take the head and they scrape out all the flesh, except for the tongue! They use the muscles... the eyes, the jowels, the ligements and everything! They don't throw nothing away!