Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-24-2006, 02:22 AM
R.I.P NUTS ARCADE

Send a message via MSN to Thomasgeorge Send a message via Yahoo to Thomasgeorge
ghost stories

I just thought that if any of you have ghost stories ( true ones) then tell them here I have one it's called man dog

There was a young girl who was paranoid of robbers so her mother bought her a dog. The dog would sleep every night under her bed so when she felt scared she would put her hand under her bed and her dog would lick her hand. One night she heard dripping but the tap and shower was off so she put her hand under her bed and the dog did nothing so she got up and on her bathroom door was her dog pinned up and on the door in his own blood said humans can lick too

hope you liked it plz post some of your own

achivments:
Im the most irrelevant poster of 2005 oy yeah
Im the most irrelevant poster of 2006 oy yeah
Im the most irrelevan poster of 2007 oy yeah
Old 04-24-2006, 02:37 AM

A mate of mne saw a ghost once, scared the shit out him.
Turned out to be his cat.
Old 04-24-2006, 02:49 AM
The Queen of Swords

Send a message via AIM to Haunted
I saw a ghost when I was in England. Now as I recall, it must have been Yeti. I'm actually surprised that his av is actually a self portrait.;) Just kidding, Yeti.

I love ghost stories. Don't have any, however. I don't think ghosts like me very much, "Buggerit, witch, damn psychically potential, can't scare, damn make me leave my cozy haunting spot. Oh aye, 'Go into the light,' she says. Maybe I don't want to go into that damn ligth, ever think of that ya, frickin' sorceress."
Old 04-24-2006, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Haunted
I saw a ghost when I was in England. Now as I recall, it must have been Yeti. I'm actually surprised that his av is actually a self portrait.;) Just kidding, Yeti.
Thanks Haunted I am incredibly handsome but sorry I am spocken for.
That has reminded though tha once someone did think I was a ghost, seriously.

Now I live in a small village with a large private woods owned by the local farmer who owns loads of land round here. My other half used to be the house keeper at their manor house and on this particular occassion was catering for some posh dinner party.
This was in the middle of winter so it gets dark early. I went out to walk the dog in the woods. There was snow on the ground and it was murky. I was walking the dog off the main path and was wearing a duster coat and hat. My dog, Emily, is an old english sheepdog, and while we were walking along I could see someone on the main path heading in my direction. They glanced over and sped up. The went into the undergrowth on the other side and I just kept on going.

As it turns out they were a guest at the manor the house and once I had gone past they ran back to the house and were a bit flustered when they got there.
They said they had seen a strange figure in thewoods "floating" along with wolf next to them and were really quite scared. I reckon the floating refernece was due to it being dark and my coat coming down to my feet.
It was only when my other half overheard the commotion that she went to woman and described me and the dog that she realised what had happened.

Not really a ghost story as such, but it was amusing at the time and the the woman still gets stick for it now, and funnily enough it shook her up so now she won't go in the woods alone. :)
Old 04-24-2006, 03:07 AM
R.I.P NUTS ARCADE

Send a message via MSN to Thomasgeorge Send a message via Yahoo to Thomasgeorge
I will post some later on

achivments:
Im the most irrelevant poster of 2005 oy yeah
Im the most irrelevant poster of 2006 oy yeah
Im the most irrelevan poster of 2007 oy yeah
Old 04-24-2006, 03:10 AM
Evil Puppy

I was young, probably about 8, and my cousin was spending the night. My cousin, my mom, and myself were all sitting in a room watching Wizard of Oz when the door handle to the room starting to shake as if somebody was trying to open it... but it wasn't locked. We called out, checked to see if it was my dad and then the other door handle started to shake at the same time. My cousin screamed and then there were three loud bangs on the window and it all suddenly stopped. Things like that happen in this house, other people have seen things and heard things. A lot of people have died on our property and at least a two suicides including one in the basement of the house.
Old 04-24-2006, 05:24 AM
Image of the Invisible

Send a message via AIM to ItsAlive75
Quote:
Originally posted by Despare
A lot of people have died on our property
Well then stop fucking killing people and their ghosts won't haunt you.

DEVESTED- The removal of one's vest.

SCTUPP- To deficate on a woman after nonconsensual sex.
Old 04-24-2006, 05:29 AM
Your funeral... my trial

I haven't had any experiences personally, but a friend of mine has. Her house was really old (built around 1800 or so) and when she was a little girl, she saw ghosts there. She had a playmate that she called "Blue Boy." The adults could never see him, but according to her, he was really there. She stopped mentioning him after her parents got mad at her for making up stories. I don't think Blue Boy comes around anymore though...
Old 04-24-2006, 05:59 AM
The Queen of Swords

Send a message via AIM to Haunted
I don't see ghosts, but I'll tell you what. I can tell when they're around, and it's only happened two times in my 28 years. What happens is the hair stands up on my arms and the back of my neck, I get chills, faint, and there's a buzzing in my ears. Been to one haunted house, and that was my reaction. Didn't see anything, but didn't have to.
Old 04-24-2006, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Haunted
I don't see ghosts, but I'll tell you what. I can tell when they're around, and it's only happened two times in my 28 years. What happens is the hair stands up on my arms and the back of my neck, I get chills, faint, and there's a buzzing in my ears. Been to one haunted house, and that was my reaction. Didn't see anything, but didn't have to.
I'd go see a doctor:D