Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-27-2006, 10:10 PM
Hellraiser

id like to know the title of these three movies

Hi everyone im new here and one of the reasons i joined was because there are a couple of movies that i watched growing up and everybody i ask dont have a clue of what it is im talking about. So here it goes. The first movie has to do with these kids in a school bus and on the way home they go thru this fog that makes them like suck the life out of ppl when they hug them or something like that. Unfortunately thats all i remember. Some one told me it was The Fog but i dont think thats the name, i think it might be, Danger Children at Play Can anyone confirm this? The other all i can remember is a girl in a skyride car by the mountains and this decapitated head falls into it or something like that. One more, im sorry, theres this man i think or woman who goes to the basement of a house and finds a pool like hole filled with blood. I cant remember if they fall in or not. But please if someone knows what movies im talking about please tell me the titles u would really stop my really really really long time search.
Old 03-27-2006, 10:12 PM
Evil Puppy

A: Did you already ask this in the new members section?

B: Did you not notice the post not three or four down for this one that's specifically for help with movie names?

SMILE!

:)
Old 03-27-2006, 11:14 PM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally posted by Despare
A: Did you already ask this in the new members section?

B: Did you not notice the post not three or four down for this one that's specifically for help with movie names?

SMILE!

:)
No i didnt, not till it was too late. Stupid me!
Old 03-28-2006, 08:48 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by flesheater
No i didnt, not till it was too late. Stupid me!
Don't feel too bad. Everyone does that. Not too many people actually use that thread. You may also try asking Urgeok. He hangs out in the movie forums.
Old 03-28-2006, 09:01 AM
Backyard Waterfall

The first one is:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080527/
Old 03-28-2006, 09:34 AM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally posted by filmmaker2
The first one is:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080527/
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! That is definately the movie, finally someone knew what i was talking about. Now i just need to find a few more. Thanks again! :)
Old 03-28-2006, 10:05 AM
The Queen of Swords

Send a message via AIM to Haunted
Waaaaiiiiit a minute.... Did you say that the ONLY reason you joined this forum was so that you could learn the titles of these movies? That is so shitty, not to mention rude.

Since one of members was nice enough to find the title for one of those films, we own your soul, and therefore you are bound to post here and be made fun of like the rest of us.

Again...

SMILE
Old 03-28-2006, 10:22 AM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally posted by Haunted
Waaaaiiiiit a minute.... Did you say that the ONLY reason you joined this forum was so that you could learn the titles of these movies? That is so shitty, not to mention rude.

Since one of members was nice enough to find the title for one of those films, we own your soul, and therefore you are bound to post here and be made fun of like the rest of us.

Again...

SMILE
You know maybe you didnt read it right! I wrote "ONE" maybe in spanish "UNO" of the reasons. So OBVIOUSLY i have my others. But thank you for TRYING. And i believe that unlike YOU, i joined for one of the reasons alot of us have, YOU on the other hand seem to have joined for lets see what was that u said, "... make fun of..."? Sorry i have more interesting things going on in my life that to sit behing a key board and write meaningless, and rude things to ppl.
Old 03-28-2006, 10:27 AM
The Queen of Swords

Send a message via AIM to Haunted
I was j o k i n g. You need thicker skin to survive here. By the way, I've been a member of this forum since a month after it began, so don't ever get in my face like that again. I don't actually make fun of people on this forum unless they are spammers. The rest of the people here, with the exception of 2 or 3 are my homies.

Loose the attitude.
Old 03-28-2006, 10:34 AM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally posted by Haunted
I was j o k i n g. You need thicker skin to survive here. By the way, I've been a member of this forum since a month after it began, so don't ever get in my face like that again. I don't actually make fun of people on this forum unless they are spammers. The rest of the people here, with the exception of 2 or 3 are my homies.

Loose the attitude.
I dont think its relevant how long you have been here and dont turn what i write around and i will loose the attitude. Thank you come again!