Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-05-2004, 08:57 AM
The Emperor of America

Send a message via AIM to The STE
Re: CONTINUED

Quote:
Originally posted by PREDATOR287
fREDDY IS NOT SERIOUS, THE BEST CHALLENGE WOULD AS iM THINKING COME FROM LEATHFACE, I MEAN THE GUY IS PURE EVIL, AND HE THINKS, BUT HE DOESNT TALK, HOW ABOUT A MOVIE WERE LEATHER FACE TALKS, ALTHOUGH HE JUST HIDES BEHIND HIS CHAINSAW, THE MOST EVIL VILLAN IN A MOVIE WOULD HAVE TO BE THE PREDATOR, PREDATOR WAS AN AWESOME MOVIE, THE PREDATOR CAME FROM ANOTHER WORLD, AND STALKED HIS PREY. hE KILLED ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE MOVIE, BESIDES THE TERMINATOR, HELL WHO COULD KILL THE TERMINATOR-GOVERNER OF WONDERLAND) tHE MOST SCAREYIEST MOVIE YOU WILL EVER SEE WOULD HAVE TO BE EITHER THE sHINING, THE EXORSIST, OR POLTERGIST. i THINK POLTERGIST TAKES IT ALL, THERES SOMETHING ABOUT cAROL ANN THAT FRIGHTENS PEOPLE, THERES SOMETHING ABOUT A TWIGHT ZONE IN POLTERGIST, SOMETHING THAT EVERYONE IS AFRAID OF. iN POLTERGIST 3 ONE OF THE SCARIEST MOMENTS IN FILM HISTORY, IN MY OPINION, WAS WHEN THE DEVIL CAME AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD CHANTING" gOD IS IN HIS HOLY TEMPLE", GOD IS IN HIS HOLY TEMPLE, SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME, COULDNT SLEEP FOR MONTHS.
You're fucking retarded
Old 11-05-2004, 09:46 AM
tic. vers 5

Send a message via MSN to tic
regarding J vs M:

MM is clever ie he can drive a car without taking any lessons, he can read and knows geography - he found the school in H20 no bother at all, while jason doesn't have to - he can appear anywhere quicker than a speeding bullet and has an extensive knowledge of tools and gardening equipment, so if nothing else he does stand a better chance of a job if his other role becomes boring.

Jason wins hands down.
Old 11-05-2004, 10:19 AM
Ninja Wizard

Send a message via AIM to Death By Jell-O Send a message via Yahoo to Death By Jell-O
Jason should just Go wipe out Michael Myer's Entire family....Beat him to the punch....Then they could both just hack and slash each other to no avail for the last hour of the movie, come back for a sequel and everyone's happy.....

Quote:
Originally Stolen From UrgeOK
Standard Disclaimer.

we the undersigned realize that a woman is a complete being - not a group of individual parts.
We enjoy every aspects of the women and respect them as people. Any mention of specific bodyparts does not diminish this fact.

thank you, the management.
Old 11-05-2004, 10:31 AM
A.K.A. GOD

Re: CONTINUED

Quote:
Originally posted by PREDATOR287
fREDDY IS NOT SERIOUS, THE BEST CHALLENGE WOULD AS iM THINKING COME FROM LEATHFACE, I MEAN THE GUY IS PURE EVIL, AND HE THINKS, BUT HE DOESNT TALK, HOW ABOUT A MOVIE WERE LEATHER FACE TALKS, ALTHOUGH HE JUST HIDES BEHIND HIS CHAINSAW, THE MOST EVIL VILLAN IN A MOVIE WOULD HAVE TO BE THE PREDATOR, PREDATOR WAS AN AWESOME MOVIE, THE PREDATOR CAME FROM ANOTHER WORLD, AND STALKED HIS PREY. hE KILLED ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE MOVIE, BESIDES THE TERMINATOR, HELL WHO COULD KILL THE TERMINATOR-GOVERNER OF WONDERLAND) tHE MOST SCAREYIEST MOVIE YOU WILL EVER SEE WOULD HAVE TO BE EITHER THE sHINING, THE EXORSIST, OR POLTERGIST. i THINK POLTERGIST TAKES IT ALL, THERES SOMETHING ABOUT cAROL ANN THAT FRIGHTENS PEOPLE, THERES SOMETHING ABOUT A TWIGHT ZONE IN POLTERGIST, SOMETHING THAT EVERYONE IS AFRAID OF. iN POLTERGIST 3 ONE OF THE SCARIEST MOMENTS IN FILM HISTORY, IN MY OPINION, WAS WHEN THE DEVIL CAME AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD CHANTING" gOD IS IN HIS HOLY TEMPLE", GOD IS IN HIS HOLY TEMPLE, SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME, COULDNT SLEEP FOR MONTHS.
You are so completely random and make absolutely no fucking sense whatsoever so a word of advice SHUT THE FUCK UP.........DUMBASS!!
Old 11-05-2004, 10:41 AM
Listen 2 Buckethead!

i think this guy says it alll

http://www.needleprick.com/images/horror/hor-chest.jpg

Last edited by _Leatha_Face_; 11-05-2004 at 10:45 AM.
Old 11-05-2004, 09:12 PM
Ninja Wizard

Send a message via AIM to Death By Jell-O Send a message via Yahoo to Death By Jell-O
That Dood is Hardcore......

Quote:
Originally Stolen From UrgeOK
Standard Disclaimer.

we the undersigned realize that a woman is a complete being - not a group of individual parts.
We enjoy every aspects of the women and respect them as people. Any mention of specific bodyparts does not diminish this fact.

thank you, the management.
Old 11-05-2004, 10:01 PM
Banned

If it ever happened, which it WON'T....

I know how at least the fight would start.

They'd be put in roughly the same location through some inprobable storyline (as always), they'd both be killing people,
they'd both run across eachother eventually, stand still having one motherfucker of a stare-out, and well...it's only a matter of time before one of them gets pissed off, thinking they're being immitated...
Old 11-06-2004, 03:04 PM
Minion

Two minutes?? I know I came into this a little late but come one.

Jason just walks around walks into a room. Michael is alot more sneaky.

Look at it this way and how Myers would win.

They are both very strong and evil.

Jason is a little bigger.

Myers is smarter.

Since Jason isn't that much bigger and stronger and Myers is smarter, Myer would obviously win...

Pinhead-Hellraiser
Old 11-06-2004, 03:31 PM
The Emperor of America

Send a message via AIM to The STE
plus, it was more apparent that there was something more supernatural about Michael after the end of part 1. I mean, a gun shot wound I could understand, but Loomis UNLOADED his gun into Mikey, and he fell out of a two story window. Even surviving it would be a stretch, let alone getting up and killing a whole bunch more the same night. Then he got shot in the eyes and blown up, and came back the next movie (not counting part 3, bitches)

Jason, on the other hand, was a Big Strong Moron until part 6. He wasn't in part 1, he got a machete in the shoulder in part 2, and he got hanged (tough to survive from that height, but it's feasbile), and then axed on part of the head, and the mask took most of that. An axe to the head sounds like certain death, but he had the forementioned mask, which was a legit goalie mask, not a flimsy Johnny Brocks type. And, being a Big Strong Moron, his skull was probably thick and durable, so that combined with the mask could allow for a survival. And he didn't do much but stagger forth like Frankenstein's Monster between the hanging and the axing, and then he had from the end of part 3 to when he woke up in part 4 (probably a matter of hours, but who can really say) to rest up. Then he got a machete through the side of his head, slid down it, and got hacked up a bit more by one of the Frog brothers, so then he was dead. So he never really came back from the dead until part 6. Michael, on the other hand, came back from a fatal wounding on his first outing and had a whole movie's worth of killings RIGHT after it.

Plus, Michael never went to space

===

WATCH MY MOVIES(UPDATED: 5/7/08, "No Exit")
RING OF HONOR: BEST WRESTLING IN THE WORLD

TOO GOOD FOR THE HDC BATTLE ROYALE
Old 11-06-2004, 03:42 PM
Banned

you know .. if they did make this a movie I'd love to see them stop in the middle of a huge battle and break into a choreographed dance routine to KC and the Sunshine band.

'thats the way, uhuh uhuh I like it uhuh uhuh'

I'd pay to see that !