Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-28-2006, 12:46 PM
Backyard Waterfall

Well, we've had a vampire problem here for quite some time. I'm not talking about movie vampires; that kind is okay. But there've been lots of people coming in to advertise their sites and products who post stuff and then leave, and it's happened so often that people are sensitive about it and there is a certain anti-spam sentiment that is popular. And there have also been many who join up to ask the title of a movie they remember from when they were a kid; and more often than not, after the answer is obtained, the poster just leaves, making the helpful people feel used. Granted, the latter is much less evil than the former.

Anywhey, though, if you post about your pets or about pets eating poop, everything will be okay. Well, I'm really the only one who wants more pets posts, because I think if you're eating and breathing horror movies all day, you need a break from that for sake of contrast, and poodles and cats and things help provide that break.
Old 03-28-2006, 01:20 PM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
Well, I had high hopes for this one until he got onto haunted and made another thread like this. -500 points!

Feel better haunted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 03-28-2006, 02:13 PM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally posted by filmmaker2
Well, we've had a vampire problem here for quite some time. I'm not talking about movie vampires; that kind is okay. But there've been lots of people coming in to advertise their sites and products who post stuff and then leave, and it's happened so often that people are sensitive about it and there is a certain anti-spam sentiment that is popular. And there have also been many who join up to ask the title of a movie they remember from when they were a kid; and more often than not, after the answer is obtained, the poster just leaves, making the helpful people feel used. Granted, the latter is much less evil than the former.

Anywhey, though, if you post about your pets or about pets eating poop, everything will be okay. Well, I'm really the only one who wants more pets posts, because I think if you're eating and breathing horror movies all day, you need a break from that for sake of contrast, and poodles and cats and things help provide that break.
LMAO. No i didnt come here to use anyone i just took advantage of the opportunity and asked, after all this is a horror movie site. But i understand, i didnt think that on my 2nd day id have any problems with anyone, but everyday has a surprise for everyone.
Old 03-28-2006, 02:20 PM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally posted by Posher778
Well, I had high hopes for this one until he got onto haunted and made another thread like this. -500 points!

Feel better haunted.
I only tried to defend myself againts someone i THOUGHT was being rude. Dosent everyone do that? I just want to have a good time with this site thats all. Im not going to use anyone or leave tomorrow. Im a big fan like all of you. Also im a female.
Old 03-28-2006, 03:37 PM
The Queen of Swords

Send a message via AIM to Haunted
Oh!!! You're female!!! +450 pts. +75 more if you show everyone your boobs. No no. I really kid. Maybe that wasn't funny, but we joke.

I'm 28 as of last Thursday (Thank you, Newb;) ). I'm like Customs when it comes to spam, like many members on here. We like to run people through a small ringer to make sure they aren't flecks of shit here to pimp their crap.

C'mon in. Have a beer. Let's talk horror, or pets, or something...
Old 03-28-2006, 04:34 PM
Backyard Waterfall

Yeah, I gave chicken nuggets to my cat friends today, and they ate them up. It's been raining, and I thought they were in the mood for something tasty.
Old 03-28-2006, 04:36 PM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
Quote:
Originally posted by Haunted
Oh!!! You're female!!! +450 pts. +75 more if you show everyone your boobs. No no. I really kid. Maybe that wasn't funny, but we joke.

I'm 28 as of last Thursday (Thank you, Newb;) ). I'm like Customs when it comes to spam, like many members on here. We like to run people through a small ringer to make sure they aren't flecks of shit here to pimp their crap.

But enough about you... lets talk about something interesting now! JK haha, sorry, i'm bored.:D

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 03-28-2006, 05:11 PM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally posted by Haunted

Yeah let me apologize personally. SORRY :D Unfortunately, i have no pets but we can talk horror anytime.
Old 03-28-2006, 05:26 PM
Backyard Waterfall

What I really like to talk about, and there are few here who are on this wavelength (surprisingly!) is BAD horror movies, the ones that are so bad they're weird and funny. Nobody understands why i can watch "Dracula vs. Frankenstein" over and over again, or "Orgy of the Dead," or "Monster Mash: The Movie". I have to go, I am making Zombie Dolls right now and am too busy to have a lengthy discussion. However, this is something I would like to do. I think a lot of people are missing out on a lot of really sucky movies!
Old 03-28-2006, 06:45 PM
Hellraiser

I cant say, i dont like dracula, werewolves, frankenstine movies i just dont the get that nastty feeling in my stomach when i watched them. Is it bad im not into those type of movies? I hope not. But i guess i understand, thats how i feel about TCM, Halloween, NLD, Dead alive. No matter how many time i watched them i just cant get enough.