PDA

View Full Version : Hostel: Part III DVD Movie Review

stacilayne
12-08-2011, 11:57 AM
Directed by Scott Spiegel. Starring Brian Hallisay, Kip Pardue, John Hensley, Chris Coy, Skyler Stone, Sarah Habel, Thomas Kretschmann.
[details (www.horror.com/php/article-3735-1.html)]

Fearonsarms
12-10-2011, 01:11 AM
Thanks for that-I didn't think much of Hostel part two (felt like just more of the same) but with Thomas Kretschmann on board I'll be checking this one out.

wizard of gore
12-10-2011, 06:31 PM
oh know there turning it into saw movies,two was bad enough.now there will be a 456and 7.the first one was good, couldnt they just leave it at that:rolleyes:

The Villain
12-10-2011, 06:34 PM
oh know there turning it into saw movies,two was bad enough.now there will be a 456and 7.the first one was good, couldnt they just leave it at that:rolleyes:

Difference is Saw actually made money and wasn't straight to DVD. Without Eli Roth, this won't be the same. That said i'll still probably check it out and then write a disappointing review on here.

wizard of gore
12-10-2011, 07:06 PM
Difference is Saw actually made money and wasn't straight to DVD. Without Eli Roth, this won't be the same. That said i'll still probably check it out and then write a disappointing review on here.

im sure hostel 1 was at the movies

The Villain
12-10-2011, 07:13 PM
im sure hostel 1 was at the movies

I'm just talking about the third one. All the Saw movies were in theaters and made a good amount of money but the third Hostel movie is straight to DVD so even if they made a franchise out of it, it wouldnt be turning it into the new Saw. That's more of what Paranormal Activity is doing.

Fearonsarms
12-12-2011, 11:10 AM
I'm just talking about the third one. All the Saw movies were in theaters and made a good amount of money but the third Hostel movie is straight to DVD so even if they made a franchise out of it, it wouldnt be turning it into the new Saw. That's more of what Paranormal Activity is doing.

I'm having horrible premonitions of Paranormal Activity 3D now lol.