PDA

View Full Version : what kind of funeral, memorial do you want?

HappyCamper
02-13-2004, 08:07 PM
i want to be given a Viking Funeral. I want a Viking Ship to be built for me as my vessel to the afterlife. My body will then be placed into the ship, along with some of my favorite belongings. The ship will then be pushed out into the ocean and set on fire. As the ship burns along with my body, my grieving family and friends will sing an old celtic funeral song.

Sam The Egg
02-13-2004, 08:08 PM
I want mine to be held at a movie theater, with a montage of all my favorite movies playing on the screen.

VampRocker
02-13-2004, 08:13 PM
I want my blood to be drained, allowing it to be put up on display in a museum of sorts as "Authentic Rock and Roll Blood."

BudMan
02-13-2004, 08:15 PM
I would like to be cremated, then mixed in with the hay they feed the clydesdales horses at the budweiser plant, then I would be shit through a clydesdale, and the circle of life would be complete.
amen

swiftdeath
02-13-2004, 08:47 PM
A weeping angel sitting on the tombstone.

bloodrayne
02-14-2004, 03:42 AM
Just throw me in a box and put me in the ground...Don't waste money...It doesn't matter when you're dead...It's over

sleepaway
02-14-2004, 04:31 AM
A cheap funeral. Had two grandparents die within months of each other last year and I cannot believe how much it all costs - thousands - a real waste in my mind.

DarkwingMantis
02-14-2004, 09:47 AM
Okay, this is a litlle insight into my psyche

I hate sad ppl and I hate for ppl to be hungry so....

I want a salad bar wrapped around my casket so when you do a viewing youu can grab a snack, and at the end would be a clown making baloon animals for everyone

Sam The Egg
02-14-2004, 10:06 AM
No offense, but I wouldn't want to eat anything that's sitting that close to a dead person

massacre man
02-14-2004, 10:07 AM
i want to be thrown onto a tree and be grinded up into paper than have an episode of simpsons drawn on me

Ritualistic
02-14-2004, 10:10 AM
It doesnt matter to me because no matter what I am going to ROT.. I wouldnt mind someone just proping me up in front of my TV and let me watch horror for eternity...

allmykids
02-14-2004, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
Just throw me in a box and put me in the ground...Don't waste money...It doesn't matter when you're dead...It's over Oh man that's how i feel too. I don't want to be enbolmed either.

orangestar
02-14-2004, 11:38 AM
I want a funeral, where the words "God" "Jesus" and "Heaven" are not allowed.
I want a closed casket, because open caskets make me uncomfortable.
Then I want to be buried in this amazingly beautiful cemetary in a tiny little town near here, so people can be happy when they put flowers on my grave.

Hate_Breeder
02-14-2004, 01:00 PM
I want to be creamated then thrown into a large bananna split, so everbody eats me but doesnt know it, because i will have a fake coffin to throw them off.

moonsorrow
02-14-2004, 02:14 PM
when your dead your dead, doesnt realy matter...but i wouldnt mind if someone would bring a boom box and play "like som snow white marble eyes" as i was lowered down in my grave

kpropain
02-14-2004, 04:17 PM
I'll use this old phrase, I want to be buried upside down so the whole world can kiss my ass :D JK in all reality I don't care hell I won't know.