“For the first time and in their own words, over two hundred alumni of the series – including Sean Cunningham, Wes Craven, Frank Mancuso, Ronny Yu, Kevin Bacon, Kelly Rowland, Crispin Glover, Jason Ritter, Robert Englund, Corey Feldman, Kelly Hu, Kane Hodder, Tom Savini, Adrienne King, Amy Steel, and many others – recall a quarter-century’s worth of behind-the-scenes stories, struggles, controversies and calamities.”
Now available as an Apple iBooks and on now available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.
CRYSTAL LAKE MEMORIES - Enhanced Edition Dossier
(Note: Not all materials may be available in other ebook platforms/formats.)
Expanded original interviews and photo galleries
• Newly-revised and expanded content from the original print edition of Crystal Lake
Memories, including never-before revealed interview excerpts
• Never-before-seen cast and crew photo albums from private collections
• Part 1 Victor Miller’s complete original 19-page screenplay treatment
• Part 3 Alternate ending
• The Final Chapter Alternate ending
• Part VI Alternate ending
• Part VII Opening sequence / Alternate ending
• Jason Goes to Hell Opening sequence
• Freddy vs. Jason Opening sequence
• Part VI Six uncensored kill sequences, alternate ending
• Part VII Jason’s unmasking
• Part VIII Prologue kill
• Jason Goes to Hell Final battle
• Jason X Costumes, ship designs, UberJason makeup
• Freddy vs. Jason Effects Supervisor William Terezakis’ original Jason designs
• Part 2
• Part 3
• Part V (storyboards only)
• Part VI
• Part 1 Production reports for entire shooting schedule
• Part 2 Production reports for alternate ending
• Part V MPAA documents
• Part VI Harry Manfredini’s music cue sheets (scene-by-scene breakdown)
Additional Archival Documents
• Original Friday the 13th pre-production trade ad
• Gene Siskel’s original 1980 print review of Friday the 13th (Courtesy Chicago Tribune)
• Friday the 13th original TV Guide ad (original premiere advertisement)
• Part 3 trade ad
• Crash Cunningham’s “Crystal Lake Memories” – fictionalized archival documents, photographs and newspaper clippings
• Expanded marketing and merchandising galleries
Domestic and International Poster Galleries
• All 11 films
• Harry Manfredini’s Original Soundtrack Collection Parts I-VI Listen to excerpts from Harry Manfredini’s Friday the 13th scores for Parts I-VI. (All audio excerpts courtesy of La-La Land Records and Sony Music Publishing.)
• “His Name Was Jason” cast and crew interview excerpts Watch interviews with cast and crew from all 11 original Friday the 13th films, culled from the original footage culled during production of the retrospective documentary “His Name Was Jason.” (All video excerpts courtesy of Panic Ventures, MasiMedia LLC and Anchor Bay Entertainment.)
Interactive table of contents. Instant access to a chapter (in both landscape and portrait orientations). Users can also now access subsections within each chapter for even greater ease of reading.
Hundreds of color and b&w images, many never seen before.
iBooks 2 version makes full use of the platform’s layout capabilities (4a), including use of foreground and background images. The book can also be accessed in full in portrait mode.
Enjoy instant isolation and magnification of an image. Tap on any image or gallery to view full screen (including annotation). A single tap removes annotation. Pinch to stretch and zoom. Tap the “X” in the upper left corner to return to the previous page.
Interactive storyboard gallery.
Watch interviews with cast and crew from all 11 original Friday the 13th films, culled from the original footage culled during production of the retrospective documentary “His Name Was Jason.”
Listen to excerpts from Harry Manfredini’s Friday the 13th scores for Parts I-VI. (All audio excerpts courtesy of La-La Land Records and Sony Music Publishing.)
Poster galleries. View and isolate posters , both domestic and international, for each film.
Title sequence breakdowns.
Advanced makeup effects breakdowns—expanded from the original print edition.
Original content includes “fictionalized” archival documents, images and newspaper clippings.
Fully updated introduction and appendices.
All screenshots copyright © 2012 Sparkplug Press. Individual images copyright their respective copyright holders. All rights reserved.