JOEL BOOTH - "The Nerd" (played by Sean Rogerson)
Joel Booth is a groomsman. Everyone calls him “Booth.” He is a loyal friend who lacks some of the social graces of the other groomsmen. His hypochondria amuses his friends to no end.
1) Nervous-Nelly Booth always worried that he was sick or could be injured. So, what was he thinking as he was actually suffering the ultimate illness?
Did I leave the stove on? No, he probably was hoping that Malcolm brought his teddy bear (Booth Jr.) for him.... Honestly, I don't think he had anytime to realize what was actually going to happen. I am sure he was still terrified about being in the woods alone and probably was just starting to feel comfort having his buddy Malcolm there with him. He was just happy to be with his friend!
2) Booth was known as "The Nerd" — so, in the afterlife what will be his must-have accessory?
A bad-ass 70's porn mustache. 'Cause ladies dig-em. They say they don't, but that is not true.
3) This weekend when the hostess at The Candlewick Inn's restaurant asks "Table, or booth?", should there be a moment of silence?
Yes, because he was a dear friend. Plus Malcolm feels horrible and so he should. He did a very bad thing. But I do hope they still get a booth, the Candlewick table chairs are very uncomfortable.
4) Like me, the stripper’s name at the bachelor party is "Staci". Not very sexy. But there is a word-game in which you take the name of your first pet, and the name of the street you grew up on and put them together: using that model, what would your stripper name be?
Benji Raven – and that is definitely a dude with a mustache.
5) "Oh my gawd, that's a lot of blood!" are pretty much the last words Booth ever hears. What are you own favorite 'famous last words'?
"I will be glad to discuss this proposition with my attorney, and that after I talk with one, we could either discuss it with him or discuss it with my attorney if the attorney thinks it is a wise thing to do, but at the present time I have nothing more to say to you." — Lee Harvey Oswald
I thought it suited Booth!
More on Harper's Island at Horror.com
Exclusive Harper's Island Preview & Interviews
Exclusive Interview with victim "Uncle Marty"
Exclusive Interview with victim "Lucy"
Exclusive Interview with victim "Hunter"
Visit the official website, HarpersGlobe.com [click]