1. Forget the Facebook 25 Random Things. That's too much information. Just tell us horror fans one random thing about Uncle Marty.
-- Uncle Marty was actually passing a kidney stone at the wedding – that is why he was taking those pills.
2. Uncle Marty's bio says, "He started partying sometime in the 70s, and never stopped." So when, exactly in the 70s did he begin — a Led Zeppelin concert? Plato's Retreat? During a screening of Movie Movie? — Come on, inquiring minds want to know!
-- In 1976, Marty had dinner randomly with Richard Branson and Richard introduced Marty to a new tequila that Branson was interested in investing in. After that night, Marty put all of his money behind this new tequila company and that is how he has been able to survive since 1976. His love for tequila, his dependence for tequila, has made him the man that he was up until the moment of his death.
3. Fun loving Uncle Marty only appears, tragically, in one episode of Harper's Island. But just imagine if this leads to his own spinoff TV series! What would it be called, and why should we tune in?
-- Title would have to be “Uncle Marty’s Encounters With the Hereafter.” Can you imagine the parties?
4. Does Uncle Marty know what really happened back on the island 7 years before? If so, why's he keeping the secret?
-- Uncle Marty as is most people who lived in the area are aware of what happened 7 years ago on the island. It was well-reported in the press at the time.
NOTE- see Harper’sGlobe.com to view the archives from that time - http://www.harpersglobe.com/news_archives
5. Will Uncle Marty be buried in one casket, or two? Describe his dream-funeral.
-- If Uncle Marty’s remains are ever found there would more than likely be multiple caskets.