Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Contributors, Articles & Others > News, Reviews & Article Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-22-2003, 11:55 PM
Cenobiter

Post Review of "Scary Movie 3" (2003)

"Scary Movie 3" (2003) - Director: David Zucker - Starring: Anna Faris, Charlie Sheen, Regina Hall. [details]
Old 10-25-2003, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

the movie is awesome butt it is sort of a corny movie and it dosent make any sence.
Old 11-05-2003, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

opinion

i reckon it was a great movie. it was supposed to be corny and that's what made it funny. it had me laughing all the way home from the movie theatre
Old 11-06-2003, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

I loved this movie! Yeah, it was corny, but so were the first two, and that's what makes them so funny! More than once I found myself laughing hystarically, and I would definately go see it again.
Old 11-11-2003, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Haha! Scary Movie 3 (in my opinion) was an overall good movie. The ending was extremely disappointing, i agree with you. even so, Scary Movie 3 included great lines such as "The dogs are acting strange", "Weird...Big house, 1 phone", and "You've got 7 frickin days, lady!" These had me laughing pretty hard. The Ring Video was hilarious at first, but like many of the other parts in this movie, became extremely repetative. I would reccomend it, though. :)
Old 11-25-2003, 06:52 AM
Unregistered

this movie was way funny i think you should all see it if u like that kinda movie and yeh just watch it u'll love it if u is a funny lovin person
Old 11-25-2003, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

The movie was o.k but it wasnt as funny as the first too. the wayans brothers made it funny. without them it was a little dull until Regina Hall entered. Otherwise the movie was good. I enjoyed it. It just wasnt so funny that you can remember specific parts.
Old 02-20-2004, 02:42 PM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via AIM to shiftyc
sm3

well this movie had its bits but i dont think David Zucker should have taken this project into his own hands leave it to the original creaters; The waynes bros.
stars: 2/5
Old 07-08-2005, 11:24 AM
Evil Dead

SCARYMINDA15

I LOVED IT SCARY MOVIE 3 WAS THE BEST MOVIE. I LAUGHED SO HARD WELL I HATE THE TIME THEY SHOWED THE BRIEF TIMES IT SHOWED NUDITY
I WAS SO AMUSED WHEN THEY MADE THOSE JOKES.WELL BYESCARYMINDA15