Old 04-19-2020, 06:17 PM
病気の

Underground Films.

Hello!

In this thread I will bringing you news from the underground/indie movie scene.

New films, releases, and anything I can dig up from the bowels of the underground.

These are my favorite sort of film. It has no boundaries and a filmmaker has total control. I like that, I don't like rules or having to fit in a box. I knew nothing of these types of movies until 2008 when I joined my first horror movie forum, and there was an underground section, so I took a look and was mesmerized and here I am in 2020, running my own underground film forum, produced 2 underground movies and been connected with others. I made some good friends and want to share my thoughts and this amazing cinema. Maybe there is a future fan lurking this forum, and this is exactly what they are looking for, but doesn't know it yet..
Old 04-19-2020, 06:26 PM
病気の

https://www.facebook.com/fuktmovie/

A first of its kind anthology.

Quote:
Women in extreme cinema
FUKT·SUNDAY, APRIL 19, 2020·
Although the term “extreme cinema” can encompass a variety of work the common thread can be described as something that lives outside of societal norm. Films made in this genre are not confined by the same parameters has conventional horror and because of this the filmmaker has total freedom to explore the darkest depths of the human mind. There is also liberation in the fact that not a terrible amount of money is needed to accomplish an effective work in the extreme genre. This leaves a larger opportunity for people who don’t have immediate access to millions of dollars to still create something impactful.
What’s interesting is that for a genre that has no boundaries and requires few resources to complete a project, we generally tend to think of it as being inherently masculine. For the discerning enthusiast of extreme cinema we know this simply is not the case. From Amy Holden Jones, to Svetlana Baskova, and Poison Rouge, women have greatly been contributing. Yet the spotlight is still noticeably one-sided and it is with this project that we are seeking to change that.
FUKT is the first of its kind anthology to specifically highlight women in extreme cinema.
Our hope is to inspire and open up more opportunities within this important genre.
Old 04-19-2020, 06:38 PM
病気の

Get to know the director's behind FUKT!

Parker Bowling (Once Upon A Time ... in Hollywood, Swamp Women Kissing Booth, Primitiva)

Dykan Greenberg (TROMA's #ShakespearesShitstorm, ReAgitator: Revenage of the Parody, Dark Prism)

Brooklyn Ewing ( She Was So Pretty, She Was So PRetty: Be Good For Goodness Sake, Besties)

Dixie Gers (Piggy, Crazy Fat Ethel, Death Care)

Sydney Clara Brafman ( The Only Thing I Love More Than You is Ranch Dressing, Decapitato: Consequenze Mortali, Spoiled Milk, with a special preview of Rotten Fish)

Jessie Seitz (Beyond Horror, Obsidian, Devotion)
Old 04-19-2020, 06:39 PM
病気の

Trailer for Fukt. drops today.
Old 04-19-2020, 06:45 PM
病気の

Coming Soon to the Underground..

All I know atm is MagGot and Joe Meredith are involved, and of course Marcus Koch.

Stay tuned and I'll update as soon as I see more.

Old 04-19-2020, 06:49 PM
病気の

Cannibal - The Cannibal of Rotenburg - Limited Edition [Blu-ray + DVD]

https://www.pretz-media.at/de/mediab...ion-blu-raydvd

Thumb resize.

Item is expected to be available on Friday, June 26, 2020

padded media book
limited to 1000 pieces

Cannibal - The Cannibal of Rotenburg - Limited Edition [Blu-ray + DVD]

Somewhere in Germany, in a sleepy corner, in a small town in the country, a man is looking for a partner. Secretly, hidden from his fellow human beings, he developed a special desire, a very unusual passion. For him, the other person is not only the target of his secret desires, it is the flesh that he longs for. Finally, he meets a young man and makes an appointment with him. The two get closer at their own farm, which has already been prepared for the upcoming feast. A bloody round of tenderness, desire and literal lust for meat begins, a ritual in which cruelty and lust approach in a special way.
Old 04-19-2020, 06:53 PM
病気の

We lost Philippe Nahon today. Legendary French actor, known from Noe's 'I Stand Alone', 'Carne' and 'Irreversible' as well as 'High Tension', 'Calvaire' and so many others. RIP to one of the greats.

Old 04-24-2020, 03:38 PM
病気の

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadbeatAtDawn View Post
Trailer for Fukt. drops today.

Old 05-26-2020, 06:39 PM
病気の

Thumb resize.

Are you ready to go EXTREME with Full Moon Features?
The Full Moon Features channel continues to grow, adding new original and classic titles to our library every week. Now, we're excited to announce that we've added a brand new category to our service featuring an expanding collection of films that go beyond the realms of good taste and are designed exclusively for the most EXTREME cult movie fan.

Presenting Extreme Cinema, a place where you can find some of the most vile and depraved and in some cases, critically acclaimed, international exploitation and art films ever made! Launching this week on Full Moon Features, Extreme Cinema's initial selection of films will include the riotously violent European biker trash classic MAD FOXES, Jess Franco's jaw-dropping women-in-prison drama BARBED WIRE DOLLS and a selection of notorious German director Jörg Buttgereit's most gruesome and talked-about motion pictures: NEKROMANTIK, NEKROMANTIK 2, DER TODESKING and SCHRAMM. These four movies are difficult to find on any streaming service due to their still controversial content, but Full Moon has them!

The unsparing nature of the Buttgereit films have left horror fans polarized and Full Moon Features is PROUD to be presenting these disturbing pictures - and all of the films in the Extreme Cinema library - to hardcore fans and fans-to-be.

So get ready for some seriously Extreme Cinema, coming this week. Subscribe today to be the first ones in line to witness some of the most shocking cult flicks ever by visiting www.FullMoonFeatures.com or by downloading our app from virtually any digital platform and device.

Are you ready to get EXTREME with Full Moon?

Get ready for some seriously Extreme Cinema, coming this week on 5/28!

https://www.fullmoonfeatures.com/com...extreme-cinema

Last edited by DeadbeatAtDawn; 05-27-2020 at 02:54 AM.
Old 06-02-2020, 04:15 PM
病気の

The Link..

https://www.fullmoonfeatures.com/ext...BLI9b7pT0NYA94