Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2004, 10:39 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to Thepuppetmaster
whos your favorite real killer or real history badass

mine is dracula i like his father to there both good alot of people thinks that dracula was a mad man well he was but he had some good values about him to just do a little research on him
Old 06-03-2004, 10:45 PM
Coolio is my hero

Send a message via AIM to KRUGERKID13 Send a message via Yahoo to KRUGERKID13
Ed Gein and Jeffrey Dahmer
Old 06-03-2004, 11:27 PM
Donny

Jack the Ripper
Old 06-03-2004, 11:42 PM
Banned

David Koresh
Old 06-04-2004, 03:21 AM
Now she has us.

Jack the ripper

<CENTER>
http://www.horror.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2020_5.gif</CENTER>

Old 06-04-2004, 06:50 AM
Evil Dead

Elisabeth Bathory
Old 06-04-2004, 08:08 AM
BMXICAN

Ted Bundy

Jesus had a tough life. I read about that guy. Jesus is the only guy that ever came back from the dead that didn't scare the F--- out of everybody!
-Sam Kinison
Old 06-04-2004, 08:41 AM
Saint of Killers

Tie Charles Manson and Genghis Khan

Charles Manson-aside from all his wacked out ranting that he does at times, he is actually a very intellegent person and very charismatic.

Genghis Khan-look it up

I agree with Sam about Koresch, he was a very interesting character. 2 bad he was murdered by our goverment.

Kudos on Jack the Ripper, anyone who can do that kind of surgery on the fly in an alley.....

3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead.

I've never been nice my whole life....but, I'll do my best to be sweet.

I keep my standards low, so I'm never disappointed.

The next words out of your mouth better be some Mark Twain shit, cos' I am going to be chiseling it on your tombstone.

Trample the weak, Hurdle the dead.

Forgive your enemies......after they are slain.

The God I believe in aint short of cash mister.
Old 06-04-2004, 08:51 AM
Super Moderator

the "reverend" jim jones
Old 06-04-2004, 03:28 PM
More, more, more!

Send a message via AIM to Rebel Yell
Shit. When I think about it, Vlad Dracula is by far my favorite. His kill count is up and beyond most. Not to mention he was the reason for so many wonderful movies. A true vampire, and it doesn't get much better than that. Bathory is still awesome as fuck too, because she was like the female Vlad of sorts.

Now Jack the Ripper and the Zodiac got by with it. That is pretty tough. Jack the Ripper was basically ridding the city from disease by killing hookers. The best view point I have ever seen on Jack the Ripper is Alan Moore's comic series, From Hell. It makes it all quite interesting. Taking out vital organs and setting them on the nightstand is so bad ass.

The Green River Killer. He didn't kill far from my home, but he was another that killed many a hooker. He got caught though.

The lust killer: Jerry Brudos. This guy was sick. He only killed a handful of women, but he did terrible things with them. He choked them out, raped them, and woke them up to do it over. He was a weirdo anyway. He would choke women out and steal their shoes. Anyhow, after killing these women he would keep their corpses around and have sex with them. One of the women they had found in a lake was missing her breasts. Why? Because he was trying to use them as paperweights.

I have a book called "Feind". It is about the youngest serial killer. It is insane. This little boy cut up other kids for sexual pleasure. One of the victims, a 3 year old boy, was found dead on the beach with his penis missing. It is a very interesting book.

"It was a half rotten old woman, shrouded in a white sheet, covered with brown stains. Her face seemed to be smeared with oil, but it was simply the death fluids oozing from her skin. The stench was so intense that I nearly fainted. I tried to lift one side of the sheet, but it was glued to her petrified skin. The teeth were protruding from the mouth, but her eyes were gone. I stared into the empty eye sockets, and all of a sudden something broke into my mind. I felt like I was falling into a whirlwind. That's when I picked up a screwdriver. The corpse inside the coffin started to move slightly, like if it had guessed what would happen next. So I began to stab the belly, the rib area and the shoulders. I stabbed her at least 50 times. I really can't remember. All I can remember is that when I woke up my forearms were covered with corpse slime."

Nicolas Claux. He is one demented and disgusting man. Graverobbing, cannibalism, and murder.

William "The Mutilator" MacDonald. He liked to cut people up. Removing the genitalia of unfortunate vagrants. The crazed maniac even brought the genitalia to bed with him.
You're a fucking ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.
Closed Thread