Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2012, 05:17 PM
Little Boo

New Member Trying to Remember a Film

Hello All --
I actually sought out a horror forum, because I am trying to remember a movie, and it would seem that I really didn't see it - made it up in my head, am horrible at searching the net, or the internet has been cleansed of any trace of it...

Tragic Heroes was on the soundtrack, and it was a movie that was done by a two-piece band out of New Zealand or Australia - as far as I remember. It was a really low-budget movie that they did in college, I think. Gore/horror type of film.

They had musical interludes in-between different parts, and one of the guys was dressed in a gorilla suit, I think.

Seems that this would be relatively easy to find online, but I am having a hell of a time.

If anyone on this forum knows what I am talking about, any help would be appreciated.

It came up in a conversation with a friend, and I thought - I will just quickly look it up... that was a half-hour ago.

Thanks in advance.
Old 07-12-2012, 08:07 PM
Little Boo

Found it... Cannibal Suburbia.*Not a great movie, by any stretch of the imagination, but happy that it turns out that I didn't dream its existence.
Closed Thread