Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-08-2010, 09:29 AM
BuyTheTicket, TakeTheRide

Im surprised it wasnt as good as i thought it should be. I love Ti West as a director and it seemed like hed do a good job with this one. It wasnt horrible but i was just expecting more outta him.
Old 02-09-2010, 02:39 PM
EVERY DAY IS A HAPPY DAY

Send a message via Skype™ to crazy raplh
there more to horror then nudity. I thought it was alright. the fat girl in the pool was good and the guy who was hit by the truck was nice. A guy saws off his own arm. so it is worth the rent. I wonder if there is a third later. If the virus affects the whole world.

http://www.yourwellnessbreakthrough.com/jdrewien/
Old 02-17-2010, 05:23 PM
horrormovies.com veteran

Send a message via AIM to DeadKlown
the first is a classic

i loved cabin fever i was like 17 when i watched it. gotta love the shaving legs in bath part....oh and the kool stoner was awesome
Old 02-18-2010, 12:35 PM
Evil Dead

I had *very* low expectations for this movie because I loved the first Cabin Fever. It's actually why I maintain that Eli Roth is a decent director despite Hostel 2 sucking (I have no problems to admitting to liking Hostel 1).

So I watched this movie with an open mind and I was surprised it wasn't that bad at all. There were quite a few parts that had me curling up in a ball they were so gross, so that always wins points in my book.

spoilers.....
Felt kinda bad for the fat chick...I dunno what was about to happen there, was the guy trying to set up some kind of grand Carrie-esque embarrassing moment or something and bringing in all of his friends to laugh at her? Seemed a little weird to me. Oh well, at least she got laid before she died.

The back-to-back male and female genital problems were shocking and disturbing, though. Ewwww.
Old 02-21-2010, 01:59 PM
She's under the stairs

I like it, it had a good mix of humour and gore. It could have perhaps tried to make you care a little bit about some of the main characters a bit more though, they were rather weak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx
Because you want his maggot ridden dick dontcha
Old 02-23-2010, 06:46 AM
EVERY DAY IS A HAPPY DAY

Send a message via Skype™ to crazy raplh
Quote:
Originally Posted by UngodlyWarlock View Post
I had *very* low expectations for this movie because I loved the first Cabin Fever. It's actually why I maintain that Eli Roth is a decent director despite Hostel 2 sucking (I have no problems to admitting to liking Hostel 1).

So I watched this movie with an open mind and I was surprised it wasn't that bad at all. There were quite a few parts that had me curling up in a ball they were so gross, so that always wins points in my book.

spoilers.....
Felt kinda bad for the fat chick...I dunno what was about to happen there, was the guy trying to set up some kind of grand Carrie-esque embarrassing moment or something and bringing in all of his friends to laugh at her? Seemed a little weird to me. Oh well, at least she got laid before she died.

The back-to-back male and female genital problems were shocking and disturbing, though. Ewwww.

Yea the penis discharge scene was nice.

http://www.yourwellnessbreakthrough.com/jdrewien/
Old 03-21-2010, 02:10 PM
Evil Dead

I just bought this dvd but have yet to watch it, looks decent and has a decent plot from what I read.
Old 03-21-2010, 05:51 PM
Misanthrope

I caught bits and pieces of this and thought it was shitty but I sat down and watched it properly and thought it was decent.

Heaps better than a lot of the high school themed flicks lately. MILES better than Dance Of The Dead.