Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-26-2009, 01:00 AM
Pirate of Bengal

Kill Theory (2009)

Kill Theory (2009)

Synopsis:
A group of college students visit a secluded vacation home to celebrate their upcoming graduation. The fun doesn't last long when a sadistic psychopath forces them to participate in his deadly contest. The rules are simple -- in order to survive they must kill each other. As tension builds, and relationships begin to crumble, they realize that only one can make it out alive. Could you trust your boyfriend? Your girlfriend? Your best friend? Only one can go home. So who will be the last man or woman standing?

Read in a review that it was like 'Jigsaw meets Mandy Lane' and I'm not fully agree with the point after watching the film last night. Though there's nothing new but it still managed to be entertaining. A well placed slasher flick, with a good cast...hot chicks, some decent kills, fair amount of gore and a nice little twist at the end. It followed all the common factors and overall it succeed on just a bit above average way.

Surely worth a watch for the slasher fans.
Old 04-27-2009, 09:26 PM
Evil Dead

I'll try to get my hands on this one. Sounds promising.