Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-24-2009, 06:42 AM
Misanthrope

2.39 am

Under the influence with The Boss' masterpiece Nebraska kickin' out the speakers after a week sucking off to tha man. Shit don't get much better :cool:

Merry Weakend HDC
Old 04-24-2009, 07:04 AM
whatever gets you through

i'll be joining you soon - hell of a week at work (still waiting for the ax to fall around here). if i get canned at 4:59pm - i'll be posting drunk and disorderly on here at 4:59am.
Old 04-24-2009, 07:10 AM
Misanthrope

Getting canned? As in fired?
Old 04-24-2009, 07:21 AM
Top Of The World Ma!!

i have about 5 hours of jail to go... after which i go home - finish cleaning up the floors where the hard wood is going in tomorrow.

saturday during the day i assist with the floor installation.. if there's time after that i may go to the club and shoot photos of the black belt competition and grading. after that - throw a baseball around in the park.

sunday friends are coming to visit ..............and thats the weekend.

christ i feel like it's already over and i'm back at work.
Old 04-24-2009, 07:29 AM
Misanthrope

Cool hard wood floors look really dope. Yeh, free time never lasts long enough. What do you get up to when friends visit? Good food/conversation and a movie?
Old 04-24-2009, 07:40 AM
Top Of The World Ma!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis_Christ View Post
Cool hard wood floors look really dope. Yeh, free time never lasts long enough. What do you get up to when friends visit? Good food/conversation and a movie?

the hardwood floors are the 1st step .. FINALLY the library is being built .should be done withing 2 - 3 weeks .. i'll be posting pics.

i think you'd like to be over when my friends come ... this particular friend is the one who introduced me to my wife .. he's a very accomplished musician. I dont think you'd like his music (its kind of trippy - beatles based) but you'd certainly appreciate his guitar and/or drum skills.

he once sat on a couch between dan lanois and dan's brother bob to watch a music video of himself that bob shot at a show we were at.

the guy has some amazing connections. (has his own band but does tons of session work with many of the area musicians)

so yeah - we always have a ton to talk about
Old 04-24-2009, 07:41 AM
Misanthrope

Tom Waits' album closing time gonna send me off to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Have a good one guys.
Old 04-24-2009, 07:41 AM
Top Of The World Ma!!

enjoy your weekend EC
Old 04-24-2009, 07:51 AM
She's under the stairs

Except for my birthday this week has been quiet... I have only had 2 shifts at my job in the last month so taken up another one in Edinburgh. Worked there last night and didn't get home till 11pm. I don't mind the distance to travel but they rip you off with the train fare. 10 pounds 40 for a return and it only takes 50 minutes.

Anyway, I'm doing that trip again for Saturday and Sunday... So no weekend really. But I am having a whisky and a few Newcastles anyway.

Anzac day tomorrow, How big is that in N.Z Elvis.

Actually I'm going to meet a kiwi girl I'm moving in with in about an hour for a pint. Well, she is going back to N.Z for 2 months and I am taking her room for that period. I hope I'm not pissed by the time I get there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx
Because you want his maggot ridden dick dontcha
Old 04-24-2009, 07:52 AM
Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by urgeok2 View Post
the hardwood floors are the 1st step .. FINALLY the library is being built .should be done withing 2 - 3 weeks .. i'll be posting pics.

i think you'd like to be over when my friends come ... this particular friend is the one who introduced me to my wife .. he's a very accomplished musician. I dont think you'd like his music (its kind of trippy - beatles based) but you'd certainly appreciate his guitar and/or drum skills.

he once sat on a couch between dan lanois and dan's brother bob to watch a music video of himself that bob shot at a show we were at.

the guy has some amazing connections. (has his own band but does tons of session work with many of the area musicians)

so yeah - we always have a ton to talk about
Sounds great. It'd be awesome to have a library set up. Your friend sounds like he'd be an interesting cat to talk to. Always down to hear people's tunes, I just get bored easily of the usual suspects and tend to rag on 'em but I appreciate a lot of different stuff musically. My girlfriend's spent a bit of time in Canada so I hope to make it over there sometime soon with her. Its a place I've always wanted to visit.