Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > TV Shows
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-25-2009, 07:13 PM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778

Does anyone else watch 24? It's my favorite show, easily. Thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 01-26-2009, 12:18 AM
Evil Dead

Yup, but I d/l it on account of the ages we take to get things...
I really like this season so far, things are very different.
Only seen up to ep 5. Love what's become of CTU.
I have a feeling the FBI pc nerd guy is their man on the inside, and the FBI chick they just "buried" is actually a bad guy...although that could just be on account of the patterns the show seems to follow...I guess time'll tell.
But yeah, exciting change of format, and Tony is badass now!
Old 01-26-2009, 02:35 AM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx View Post
Yup, but I d/l it on account of the ages we take to get things...
I really like this season so far, things are very different.
Only seen up to ep 5. Love what's become of CTU.
I have a feeling the FBI pc nerd guy is their man on the inside, and the FBI chick they just "buried" is actually a bad guy...although that could just be on account of the patterns the show seems to follow...I guess time'll tell.
But yeah, exciting change of format, and Tony is badass now!
I'm currently almost done with season 6. I was a late bloomer. We own all the seasons that are out though, so i've watched them all religiously. For me though... 24 kindof ended at the end of season 3...

Big spoilers....

Nina dead.
Sherry dead.
Michelle and Tony together.
Jack in a practical trance from his ordeal.
Kim and that other guy happy.
Etc, etc.

It should have been left at that. But of course, the show must go on. I think without Chloe and Audrey Raines, these later seasons would be almost lame.

I made a point about this on facebook, but I didn't say anything here, but... When Michelle Dessler dies in season 5, I still consider it the most infuriating thing that has ever happened in any film or tv show. She was my favorite character, and I think she should have lived.

Quote:
oh posher, I love you.

None of this is real
Old 01-26-2009, 11:41 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
I made a point about this on facebook, but I didn't say anything here, but... When Michelle Dessler dies in season 5, I still consider it the most infuriating thing that has ever happened in any film or tv show. She was my favorite character, and I think she should have lived.
Yeah, that was some bullshit...and then they killed off even more peeps...A couple of good characters die in it, I was kinda pissed off when Edgar got gassed...he was this worrywort of a character but I kinda liked him.

Quote:
I'm currently almost done with season 6. I was a late bloomer. We own all the seasons that are out though, so i've watched them all religiously. For me though... 24 kindof ended at the end of season 3...
Same here, about catching it late...I think I saw season 1, 2, 3 and d/l'd what was "new" in season 4 at the time.

I gave a slight spoiler above, sorry, I assumed you were completely up to date...just don't read what I first wrote again, ha.

I thin s3 would've been a good time to end it, didn't much like season 4 all that much, but the last 2 seasons picked the game up a bit.

Season 7 (currently airing) is VERY different...almost a complete change in the kind of show it is, almost...
Try to get 24: Redemption before watching it too.
Old 01-26-2009, 12:16 PM
Hellraiser

The new season....so far so good. I missed last week's episode tho. :(
Old 01-26-2009, 01:59 PM
Misfit

I finished season 6 today... I'm really not impressed anymore. The show lacks an insane amount of justice. It's just too unbalanced. They try to make it all heroic but then leave you hanging for *next season* which I know will have the same exact action. My opinion stands, season 3 is the best, and they should have ended 24 after season 3 as well. I do, however, enjoy all the seasons, but they clearly lost sight of what 24 was supposed to be after say, season 4. And if they absolutely had to go on with seasons 4 and 5, they should have made 5 sum more up instead of carrying all this crap over to season 6. Season 6 was... pointless, and probably the worst season.

Quote:
oh posher, I love you.

None of this is real
Old 01-26-2009, 10:24 PM
Evil Dead

Yeah it wasn't my favourite either.
7, you gotta at least check out, but like I said, get the REDEMPTION movie-type thing first.