Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > New Member Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-17-2004, 01:46 PM
Scares Little Kids

Hello can u help name movies?

hey new to his site just wanted to say hey all. I also wanted to know if any one knows the names of these movies i have been wanting to see them but cant remember there names.
The first one is a werewolf movie that takes place in a large castle and throughout most of the movie the people are running in the waterways trying to find the werewolf. In the beggining a van hits a deer. thats all i remember from that movie.

The second one is of a lady who controls wolves. Throughout the movie she is trying to eat a baby. Her wolves kill some guy and she just waves her hand over the bloddy mass and absorbs it. There is also a scene where she is sitting naked on a gnarly old tree and her wolves are by her i think shes in a swamp but not a 100% sure. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Old 03-17-2004, 01:47 PM
Scares Little Kids

Re: Hello can u help name movies?

Quote:
Originally posted by abbra cadaver
hey new to his site just wanted to say hey all. I also wanted to know if any one knows the names of these movies i have been wanting to see them but cant remember there names.
The first one is a werewolf movie that takes place in a large castle and throughout most of the movie the people are running in the waterways trying to find the werewolf. In the beggining a van hits a deer. thats all i remember from that movie.

The second one is of a lady who controls wolves. Throughout the movie she is trying to eat a baby. Her wolves kill some guy and she just waves her hand over the bloddy mass and absorbs it. There is also a scene where she is sitting naked on a gnarly old tree and her wolves are by her i think shes in a swamp but not a 100% sure. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
"Do the lambs still scream Clarece?"
Old 03-17-2004, 02:03 PM
You go girlfriend!

Send a message via AIM to William Send a message via Yahoo to William
I have no clue, are they older movies or recent ones?

Welcome to the forum.
Old 03-17-2004, 06:38 PM
Scares Little Kids

The movies

they are older ones. I think they were made either in the 70's or 80's im not sure though. Thanks for the welcome.