Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Contributors, Articles & Others > News, Reviews & Article Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-03-2004, 08:04 PM
Cenobiter

Post Review of "Jeepers Creepers 2" DVD (2003)

"Jeepers Creepers 2" (2003) - Director: Victor Salva - Starring Ray Wise, Jonathan Breck, Garikayi Mutambirwa
 [details]
Old 02-08-2004, 12:07 PM
xxjpimpinxx

Question

this movie was ight but i think the first was better well i think they sould of made it more scarier
Old 02-20-2004, 02:30 PM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via AIM to shiftyc
Red face jeepers creepers 2

ok well i purchased jeepers creepers b/c im visitin england where it is currently boring, the movie was what i expected another sequal but atleast this sequal wasnt as corny as some cough FREDDY cough JASON. The fact that most of this movie was filmed in a bus and then a big artificial bus made this movie pretty boring but i have to say it had its high points. overall outta 5 stars i give it 3.
Old 02-27-2004, 07:52 AM
Misery

Thumbs up Jeepers creepers 2

I thought that Jeepers Creepers 2 was a successful sequel. The fisrt Jeepers was an excellent movie and I definetely wasn't let down but the second, I found it frightening. Definetely recoommended to the horror buff who missed it.
Old 02-27-2004, 06:00 PM
hoodjam

Sucks

This movie sucks. The opening scene was somewhat scary. Nothing else was. Dumb and stupid. Felt bad afterwards for wasting the time watching this trash.
Old 02-28-2004, 05:20 AM
allie

Thumbs up

I thought the movie was great. They should have brought the truck un but thats ok. i loved the 1st 1 but it wasn't that scary, but the second 1 made up for that. I definatly recommend it for ever age over 10. it was a little scary even 4 me 2 watch!!!!! i loved it hope u watch.
Old 03-04-2004, 04:50 AM
Scares Little Kids

Cool jeepers creepers 2

i thought the first was better it wasnt scary but it was scarier than the second and had more gore in it but the second was quite good.
Old 03-13-2004, 01:56 PM
cortney

Unhappy jeepers creepers 2

i think jeepers creepers two was as bad as the first one,
i love horor movies but just the fact this movie was about unrealistic monster i know thats what it's about but i think movies are better offf as a true story and with realistic things in it , it makes it more scary.