Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Horror Fiction Posts
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-05-2008, 11:46 AM
Noah Pedantic

Cool The Present

"I've got you a present," said Jessicaw to her daughter.
"A present..! Oh mum!" replied Karaw.
"It's here, in this box. But you must wait until you've eaten to open it."
"Let me open it, mum!" she cried.
"Not until after dinner," replied Jessicaw. "We eat, then you can open your present."
"Jesus Christ! Alright...."
Karaw writhed in her seat, stuffing her food into her mouth as fast as she could, so fast that her chin and face was soon smeared with gravy. She could scarcely contain her excitement. It seemed to bubble up inside of her, desperate to burst free, like some terrific vomit.
Finally she swallowed her last mouthful. "Let me open my present! Now!"
"No," replied her mother. "You must wait! You must wait until I have also finished eating."
Jessicaw was chewing slowly, thoughtfully, regarding her child with cold eyes. Finally she finished, and with a nod gave her consent for the present to be opened.
Karaw tore at the paper with a manic glee, panting like a beast as she did so. Finally the newspaper was torn off, and the gift was revealed. At first she could barely comprehend what the box contained. Her brain could not process the information being recieved from her eyes - she could merely see geometric shapes spinning before her. Finally her eyes focused on what was inside. Her jaw dropped open and her bowels churned and gave out. She dropped the box and fell backwards, horrified.
"Do you like it?" asked her mother. "I thought long and hard about what to get you... to get you a present that you deserve."
"You.... I can't...."
Karaw's speech lapsed into incomprehensibility and she puked her food up over her dress. Jessicaw stepped towards her, her arms open wide for an embrace.
"Cuddle your mummy," she murmured.
Karaw clutched her head as her mind reeled into a corridor of madness.
Old 01-06-2008, 10:42 PM
Hellraiser

That is some sick shit
Old 01-07-2008, 06:30 AM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
...What was it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 01-07-2008, 07:34 AM
HDC Sole Survivor!!

unfulfilling

"A man that studieth revenge keeps his own wounds green, which otherwise would heal and do well."
Francis Bacon
Old 01-17-2008, 07:13 AM
Evil Dead

Ummmm...Huh?
Old 01-19-2008, 11:17 AM
Praise "Bob"

Question The Present continued

After throwing up continuously until her stomache stabbed with pain every time she coughed, Karaw fell asleep.

Downstairs Jessicaw also slept , in her favourite chair by the fireplace.

The thing in the box stirred . It sniffed the air around it ... any peripheral smells were masked by the putrid stench it inhabited . Damp earth, rotting fur and incense . Not a concoction it was used to .

It raised it's lopsided head and peeked over the flap of the cardboard box. Vision impaired ... a differential in light intensity, but milky like the shapes were mere ghosts . But olfactory senses working fine . Food . It hadn't eaten for days.

Jessicaw stirred in her sleep . She murmured out a long-blocked out name .

The creature in the box heard the noise . It slowly climbed silently and nimbly onto the floor and edged towards the fire, the sound, and the scent of fresh meat ...
Old 01-21-2008, 08:00 AM
Praise "Bob"

Red face erm .....

Karaw slept fitfully . She dreamed of the good ol' days ... before daddy disappeared . Before mummy met that man and ... everything changed .
That scary black man who mummy seemed so obsessed with . Karaw didn't understand it all .
She was an intelligent girl , and realised some time ago they were drugging her food . She had never slept so much ! Sometimes she would eat the food - it helped her sleep and she didn't want to know what went on downstairs ...
The time they caught her watching from the stairs ... the smell of incense, the candles , the naked people ...
That was the last time she ever saw Toby .
And now, she dreamed of Toby, and Paw, and ... in her dreams her mother was dead .

And she wasn't far from the truth ...
Old 01-21-2008, 08:39 AM
Fear scented candle

is there a reason the names are misspelled? Seems a little gimicky. Detracts from the story, in a manner of speaking.
Old 01-21-2008, 09:13 AM
Praise "Bob"

?

dunno ... saw the start by Noah and just thought I'd carry it on .

i'm just using the names that were given
Old 01-21-2008, 10:20 AM
Fear scented candle

He appeared to have been going for the "less is more" approach, but missed the fact that nothing isnt less, its nothing.