Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-16-2007, 05:27 PM
Yngwie who?

silent hill 5 anybody?

when i was pickin up my fangoria magazine the other day i saw a gaming mag that had yeah silent hill on the cover. i am a huge fan. no not of the movie, the games. there twisted, mind boggling, lol not the best controls but hey. great stories. and yeah it looks amazing.

http://silenthill5.net/silent-hill-5...zine-scans.php

thats actualy the mag scanned but man, i've always been in awe of there monsters...they remind me of tortured souls figures :)

damn this having to wait till 2008 lol...
Old 09-16-2007, 07:46 PM
Evil Puppy

I find it interesting that they're having this one handled by a U.S. team, especially since Silent Hill is a Japanese take on American horror. Looks like fun though.
Old 09-17-2007, 09:32 AM
Yngwie who?

I always loved beating video games just to read all the crazy foreign names, cuz most of the time, endings were terrible "cough" friday the 13th for Nes lol ... then again not many Nes games had good endings...

i've loved konami since zombies ate my neighbors, you can always count on them for a good game :)

but iono it will be interesting to see what an american team can come up with..u kinda felt that japanese feel to all the games considering the whole ghost stories behind it.. but i find the american comes out with all the bible references. i actually just re-beat the first silent hill like 5 months ago, i still think its the best of the series.. lol not graphics wise but hey.
Old 09-18-2007, 04:17 AM

Send a message via ICQ to AmericanManiac Send a message via AIM to AmericanManiac Send a message via Skype™ to AmericanManiac
The trailer for this game looks AMAZING, it should be really fun to play and great entertainment.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:45 PM
Satans goody,goody scarer

Being a huge fan of anything SH , i am very much looking forward to it.
BTW Has anyone seen Silent Hill:No escape? Its a computer generated story in 5 or 6 parts..............No? Well you should. Its good and creepy.

BTW. Its a real crime scene photo.:D