Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > New Member Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-26-2007, 02:05 PM
Queen of the Labyrinth

Hello

Hey I am new here. I am Nicole and I am 23 from Jersey. My favorite horror film is probably Hellraiser. I like pretty much all styles of horror but I am picky considering the new horror out in America is horrible. I do like however Asian Horror films and my recent favorite is The Host.

Anyway see you around.
Old 02-27-2007, 04:37 AM
Groovy

Hi GoblinQueen

Is that Jersey the island? Nice to have another European around - it's good to have people in the same time zone on here. I have a friend lives in Jersey - but she's in Edinburgh at the minute at university.

I'm pretty much a newbie myself so welcome - if you've had a good look around, you may have seen some 'gentle joshing' (ie flaming) of new people in the past. I've found everyone to be friendly and entertaining so far, so I hope you find the same.

Just getting into the Asian horror myself. You'll find omcDave is a bit of an expert in that field. Latest one I watched was 'Imprint' - some of it from behind my hands! It was quite nasty - just the way I like it. :D
Old 02-27-2007, 05:35 PM
legal eyes

Send a message via AIM to jay o2 waster
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoblinQueen View Post
Hey I am new here. I am Nicole and I am 23 from Jersey. My favorite horror film is probably Hellraiser. I like pretty much all styles of horror but I am picky considering the new horror out in America is horrible. I do like however Asian Horror films and my recent favorite is The Host.

Anyway see you around.
Yeah, you should probably quit posting here.
Old 02-27-2007, 06:34 PM
Queen of the Labyrinth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash's_evil_hand View Post
Hi GoblinQueen

Is that Jersey the island? Nice to have another European around - it's good to have people in the same time zone on here. I have a friend lives in Jersey - but she's in Edinburgh at the minute at university.

I'm pretty much a newbie myself so welcome - if you've had a good look around, you may have seen some 'gentle joshing' (ie flaming) of new people in the past. I've found everyone to be friendly and entertaining so far, so I hope you find the same.

Just getting into the Asian horror myself. You'll find omcDave is a bit of an expert in that field. Latest one I watched was 'Imprint' - some of it from behind my hands! It was quite nasty - just the way I like it. :D
No it is the States... Sorries. ><

Trust me I am cool with the flaming. It never bothered me in the past. Some places tend to be to "kind" and that kind of creeps me out. ^^ I like a good flame.

Imprint is good. I have it on DVD and I watch it from time to time just for a good short horror film.

Thanks for the welcome by the way.
Old 02-27-2007, 06:36 PM
Evil Dead

Well, I was going to tell them to knock it off and be nice considering that the posts of yours that I've seen have been much more decent than that of the recent slew of n00bs around here.

But if you like the flaming....Well, I shall say nothing.

Welcome to HDC....

.....Straight Jackets Are Optional....
Old 02-27-2007, 06:39 PM
Queen of the Labyrinth

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampiricClown View Post
Well, I was going to tell them to knock it off and be nice considering that the posts of yours that I've seen have been much more decent than that of the recent slew of n00bs around here.

But if you like the flaming....Well, I shall say nothing.

Welcome to HDC....

.....Straight Jackets Are Optional....
I am sure you get the idiot noobs around but flaming doesn't bother me. I learned over the years it is for a good laugh.

Anyway thanks for the consideration and thanks for not considering me like one of those noobs. I tend to try not to act like a complete moron.
Old 02-27-2007, 06:42 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoblinQueen View Post
I am sure you get the idiot noobs around but flaming doesn't bother me. I learned over the years it is for a good laugh.

Anyway thanks for the consideration and thanks for not considering me like one of those noobs. I tend to try not to act like a complete moron.
Well, the morons I can handle, they tend to be good for a laugh(to a point). It's the ones that come in here flaming the regulars for no reason without being able to spell what they are using as an insult correctly, that I just can't put up with.

You fit right in more than most of the 'new' regulars from what I've seen so far.

Happy Posting!
Old 02-27-2007, 06:48 PM
Queen of the Labyrinth

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampiricClown View Post
Well, the morons I can handle, they tend to be good for a laugh(to a point). It's the ones that come in here flaming the regulars for no reason without being able to spell what they are using as an insult correctly, that I just can't put up with.

You fit right in more than most of the 'new' regulars from what I've seen so far.

Happy Posting!
Yes I have to agree.

Thanks. See you on the forums. :)
Old 02-27-2007, 07:12 PM
Evil Puppy

Welcome, the stopwatch has been started.
Old 03-05-2007, 12:37 PM
Zydrate Anatomy

GoblinQueen - I have to say that I really like your username...and welcome!