Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-27-2003, 05:33 AM

Creeper!!

HOW the hell are you? i am sorry everybody but my dam pm. box is fucked up. i can't get any messages till someone helps me fix it! i swear i won't do this very much!!! if anyone wants to talk to me use this thread for now!!
Old 12-27-2003, 05:44 AM

OH, by the way anybody who is interested in sending FREDDYFAN a letter of suport you can send to IN CARE OF STACY WEIGHALL,7232 n newyork ave #7, PORTLAND OR. 97203. his real name is justin. i talked to him and his mother, he is home but on house arrest. i think letters from you guys would really cheer him up. they took him off the meds that were makeing him hear voices, he is doing alot better. i will forward the letters to him.
Old 12-27-2003, 05:52 AM
Saint of Killers

Yes Satan....oh high allmykids, glad to hear you are alive, will drop you an email later tonite. Anyone else agree that allmykids for be nominated for woman of the year in horror??? Got my vote. Going to get writing that letter tonight and be sending it off to ya. Glad to hear that he is doing OK. Check and see if your PM box is full you may have to clean it out. Later The Creeper

3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead.

I've never been nice my whole life....but, I'll do my best to be sweet.

I keep my standards low, so I'm never disappointed.

The next words out of your mouth better be some Mark Twain shit, cos' I am going to be chiseling it on your tombstone.

Trample the weak, Hurdle the dead.

Forgive your enemies......after they are slain.

The God I believe in aint short of cash mister.
Old 12-27-2003, 07:29 PM
willows mommy

Quote:
Originally posted by allmykids
OH, by the way anybody who is interested in sending FREDDYFAN a letter of suport you can send to IN CARE OF STACY WEIGHALL,7232 n newyork ave #7, PORTLAND OR. 97203. his real name is justin. i talked to him and his mother, he is home but on house arrest. i think letters from you guys would really cheer him up. they took him off the meds that were makeing him hear voices, he is doing alot better. i will forward the letters to him.
so u got to talk to freddyfan. i hope hes doing alot better since he is off the meds. r u still coming to PA to meet him and his family? i hope things go well for him. and creeper is right u should be made woman of the year in horror for waht u did for freddyfan.
Old 12-28-2003, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bloodygurl02
so u got to talk to freddyfan. i hope hes doing alot better since he is off the meds. r u still coming to PA to meet him and his family? i hope things go well for him. and creeper is right u should be made woman of the year in horror for waht u did for freddyfan.
YES Iwill still be going to PA, but we are waiting till the court stuff is done. then channel 8 news is going to help me get there, then they will be doing an up date on freddyfan and footage of me and him meeting for the first time. it will be about two months!! i can't wait!!! PLEASE WRITE HIM SOME NOTES, HE REALLY has missed talking with you guys!!! :D :D
Old 12-28-2003, 09:13 AM
willows mommy

Quote:
YES Iwill still be going to PA, but we are waiting till the court stuff is done. then channel 8 news is going to help me get there, then they will be doing an up date on freddyfan and footage of me and him meeting for the first time. it will be about two months!! i can't wait!!! PLEASE WRITE HIM SOME NOTES, HE REALLY has missed talking with you guys!!! :D :D
thats kool. hope u like it here in PA when u come up here. just watch out for those damn amish there every where:) !!!!!!!and tourist watch out for them (don't worry very easy to spot , there the only ones by the road taking pics of farm animals and have there cars going slow to look at farm).

hope u like it in PA
Old 12-28-2003, 09:15 AM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Allmykids...If you are still having trouble with your pm boxes, I wanted to ask you if you have checked your "sent items" box and "message tracking" box...I'm not sure if "message tracking" would affect anything, but I can't think of anything else...

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 12-28-2003, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bloodrayne
Allmykids...If you are still having trouble with your pm boxes, I wanted to ask you if you have checked your "sent items" box and "message tracking" box...I'm not sure if "message tracking" would affect anything, but I can't think of anything else...
The few sent things i could find i did delete in fact i have deleted every thing it is showing me in the in ,out , up and down. it's not showing any mess sent or recieved. all if says is you have 71 in a folder but it won't show it!
Old 12-28-2003, 09:55 AM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Quote:
The few sent things i could find i did delete in fact i have deleted every thing it is showing me in the in ,out , up and down. it's not showing any mess sent or recieved. all if says is you have 71 in a folder but it won't show it!
Does this look familiar to you?...

Jump to folder: Inbox Sent Items » Message Tracking

Maybe you're not looking in the right place, click on "view all private messages"...look to the right...When you see the part that I have posted above, click on the arrow that is pointing down, on the right side of where it shows "inbox"...This will open the folders for "sent items" and "message tracking"...look there, see what you have...if this doesn't make any sense to you, maybe someone on this board with a little more directorial savvy than me can explain it better...I'm trying...

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 12-28-2003, 10:04 AM

Thumbs up hey there

hi allmykids... well done for everything... ..:)

k see in the pvt mssges window, there it would be an icon saying p/m folders.. try checking that out..