Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-28-2006, 12:26 PM
Big Evil

Horrorclix.

http://www.wizkidsgames.com/horrorclix/
From the people who brought you heroclix, comes a spin-off desgined for the more gorey fanboy, there's even a Cthulhu figure! (I want to see how he stakcs up against Galactus..)

Die-hard fans will say this game is incompatible with heroclix, but it's really not, though tournaments may not hold hero/horrorclix in the same game, you and your friends could play the two together, the only real differance is there's a skull symbol over KO, some clix can "transform" into even more terrible beasts at ceartain points in time, and other creatures have an hourglass which makes them phase-out quicker but they pay the price for more power. (Don't we all..)

Frankly, i'd love to combine horrorclix with some of comic's more occult themed superheroes such as Ghost Rider and Dr. Fate, though i'd have to rule 0 some things, for instance, Blade's immunity to mind-effects (why he has immunity to psionics I don't know..) could be ignored by some more awesome creatures, like The Cthulhu for instance. (Hopefuly they'll give him some sortof psionics..)
Old 03-28-2006, 09:51 PM

SPAM
Old 03-29-2006, 04:11 AM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
Quote:
Originally posted by slasherman
SPAM

Thanks... Just didn't want to be the first this time :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 03-29-2006, 06:50 AM
Your funeral... my trial

I don't know the first thing about Heroclix, but that Cthulhu figure is actually pretty cool. I could see that one becoming a desktop statue for me. How big is it though? I ask on the off chance that you'll actually come back and read this after you're done pimping.

Edit: never mind. Just found the size. Sixteen inches... that's awesome. How would I go about ordering one of these?
Old 03-29-2006, 04:01 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
I was thinking of getting into Heroclix awhile back, but they're insanely expensive. Cool concept, but I'll pass.