Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-13-2005, 05:40 PM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Man Cited For Size Of Profane Sign, Telling His Neighbor To Die

Hudson Man Cited For Size Of Profane Sign

Hudson, Florida - A 43-year-old man was cited Tuesday for painting a sign that reads "Die you miserable bitch" on a house he owns, Pasco County sheriff's deputies said.

A neighbor dying of cancer, 73-year-old Carol Hastrich, is believed by her family to be the subject of the message, deputies said.

The words were spray-painted in black on the side of the house facing Hastrich's front yard.

But it was not the meaning of the message that led to Derick Cooper's citation. Deputies told Hastrich's family the message did not violate any laws, her daughter Dea Albertson said Wednesday.

Instead, Cooper was cited for an illegal sign because the wording exceeded the permitted size for a sign in a residential area, Pasco Code Enforcement Officer Patrick Phillips said.

Cooper was also cited for illegal dumping on the property and for a general storage violation related to old tires and other debris on the property, Phillips said.

Cooper received a final citation for operating a commercial business on the residential property.

Albertson told a Times reporter Wednesday that she and her mother, as well as other neighbors, had complained to officials about the waste on Cooper's property for years.

The sign, Albertson said, is retribution for their complaints.

Since he received the code violation citations on Tuesday, Phillips said, Cooper has cooperated with an order to remove the sign and clean up his property.

The black lettering on the side of the house wasn't legible Wednesday.

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 08-13-2005, 05:40 PM
so bad they call her boss

Send a message via AIM to X¤MurderDoll¤X
hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha hahhahaahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahh ahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhah ahahahahhahahahahahahhahaah

I was having a pretty shitty day until I read this.

Imagine being a 73 year old lady dying of cancer, and waking up to read that.

I hate you thiiiiiiiis much. LOL

Last edited by X¤MurderDoll¤X; 08-13-2005 at 05:43 PM.