Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-11-2005, 01:57 PM
Banned

Friends...

Marroe, Urgeok, Haunted, AMK, Vod, KPro, BR... + anyone else I talk to here.

I know I haven't been around much, and it's been a while since I've had a chance to talk to all of you...my net connection has been kinda fucked up lately, and seems like it's been ages - for some of you, it really has been, and I'm sorry.
Yknow, I don't even really have that great an excuse, haven't got a great deal goin' on in my life right now, and I been sleeping a lot...I dunno, maybe it's a depression thing, maybe I've just been a thoughtless fuck, I dunno...I just thought I'd come up in here and let y'all know that I haven't forgotcha, and I hope we get the chance to talk soon, one way or another.
Vod, I know I've been slack on my site contributions, but I'm working on it...I'm still down to throw some recipes around.., I'll get it to you within a week, you have my word.

Sorry guys...
Old 04-11-2005, 02:05 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Sedated_replica Send a message via Yahoo to Sedated_replica
Re: Friends...

Quote:
Originally posted by ChEEbA

I know I haven't been around much, and it's been a while since I've had a chance to talk to all of you...my net connection has been kinda fucked up lately, and seems like it's been ages - for some of you, it really has been, and I'm sorry.
Yknow, I don't even really have that great an excuse, haven't got a great deal goin' on in my life right now, and I been sleeping a lot...I dunno, maybe it's a depression thing, maybe I've just been a thoughtless fuck, I dunno...I just thought I'd come up in here and let y'all know that I haven't forgotcha, and I hope we get the chance to talk soon, one way or another.
Vod, I know I've been slack on my site contributions, but I'm working on it...I'm still down to throw some recipes around.., I'll get it to you within a week, you have my word.

Sorry guys...
Don't feel bad Cheeba. I hate a lot of people, its not just you. J/K

:cool:

Seriously, Life isn't that bad. We all get depressed.
Old 04-11-2005, 02:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
I'm still down to throw some recipes around
Explain.
Old 04-11-2005, 02:24 PM
Banned

Quote:

Sorry guys...

no worries mate, we'll see you when we see you ..
Old 04-11-2005, 02:28 PM
BMXICAN

Yeah no worries Cheeba, I've been off and on here lately myself, due to computer probs and having pneumonia last month.

Hope all is well.:)

Jesus had a tough life. I read about that guy. Jesus is the only guy that ever came back from the dead that didn't scare the F--- out of everybody!
-Sam Kinison
Old 04-11-2005, 02:28 PM
The Queen of Swords

Send a message via AIM to Haunted
chEEba is studying to be a chef. He practices cooking all of the time. In fact I can smell his soufle from here.:)

Chee, worry not. I've been plagued with super headaches lately, and haven't been able to be online much. If you're going through a depression, take it from me, go see your doctor and find out what's causing it.

Depression can be a phase or it can be a MEDICAL problem (read it folks) that can be treated.

No, pills don't make you happy, they just allow the physical chemicals to create a conducive situation for the flowing of serotonine(sp) and various and sundry other chemicals to supply the brain motors so that a person can BE happy. Does that make any sense?

If it's a phase, it should clear up on it's own. A good doctor can distinguish the two.
Old 04-11-2005, 04:01 PM
Banned

Being banned probably didn't help.

I blame the mods.

:(
Old 04-11-2005, 06:38 PM
Grrrr.....

Send a message via Yahoo to ENTITY2000
PROZAC WORKS FOR ME!:D
Old 04-11-2005, 07:06 PM
Death by sexy

Send a message via MSN to Marroe Send a message via Yahoo to Marroe

Quote:

Sorry guys...
s'ok sweets. I think we all understand.....and I'm hoping this depression thing just has to do with the odd sleeping. I get that way when I either sleep too much, or too little...or just wacky...which you do. I think once the class thing starts you'll be ok;)
Old 04-11-2005, 07:13 PM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via Yahoo to bettyrocker
hey cheeba long time since i have spoken to you. i would love some of your recipes though. wanna learn to cook like and aussie boy, haha. anyway hope you are feeling better.;)