Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-23-2005, 09:41 AM
UODrake

Question What movie is this!?!?!

Hey everyone, I'm kinda new to this forum so I'm hoping that someone can answer this question I been wondering for like 10 years. I saw this movie on television when in the early 80s. It was on a lot so one of you probably know or remember what it is. I don't think it is House of Wax but it might be since I haven't seen that movie. Its kinda like the new house of wax preview I saw as a trailer and Wrong Turn put together. A bunch of kids are riding in a car and the car breaks down. They go into this old house and one by one they are taken and turned into manicons, not sure that's how you spell it but the things you see in shopping centers modeling clothes, lol. Now when the people wander threw the house the manicons fall and crush them and make these weird noises like AWWWWW "sound like your at the doctor" A really wierd and scary movie and if it is House of Wax which it probably is but might not be let me know. Sorry for the ramble.
Old 03-23-2005, 09:47 AM
Banned

Re: What movie is this!?!?!

Quote:
Originally posted by UODrake
Hey everyone, I'm kinda new to this forum so I'm hoping that someone can answer this question I been wondering for like 10 years. I saw this movie on television when in the early 80s. It was on a lot so one of you probably know or remember what it is. I don't think it is House of Wax but it might be since I haven't seen that movie. Its kinda like the new house of wax preview I saw as a trailer and Wrong Turn put together. A bunch of kids are riding in a car and the car breaks down. They go into this old house and one by one they are taken and turned into manicons, not sure that's how you spell it but the things you see in shopping centers modeling clothes, lol. Now when the people wander threw the house the manicons fall and crush them and make these weird noises like AWWWWW "sound like your at the doctor" A really wierd and scary movie and if it is House of Wax which it probably is but might not be let me know. Sorry for the ramble.
tourist trap
Old 03-23-2005, 09:52 AM
UODrake

Tourist Trap

WOW, now that's impressive. I knew someone would know and thank you for ending my 10 year question. I can't believe I been wondering for 10 years and I posted and in 6 minutes I had my answer LOL You own!
Old 03-23-2005, 09:59 AM
Banned

no problem, now stick around and contribute to the forum ! :)

early tanya roberts film by the way (i think)

someone else famous too .. chuck connors ?
Old 03-23-2005, 10:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by urgeok
no problem, now stick around and contribute to the forum ! :)

early tanya roberts film by the way (i think)

someone else famous too .. chuck connors ?
The Rifleman

now that brings back memories.

Old 03-23-2005, 10:31 AM
UODrake

Question on The Rifleman

Since you were a rifleman fan, wasn't he also in a Werewolf show that was on USA in the mid to late 80s? I think he played the main evil werewolf. This show always started out kinda like the Incredible Hulk with this guy who was the good guy waking up in strange places naked because his werewolf self tore off his clothes. Let me know if that is correct and what the name of the show was. I would like to try to find some episodes of that to watch because I enjoyed that show a lot.
Old 03-23-2005, 10:44 AM
Banned

Re: Question on The Rifleman

Quote:
Originally posted by UODrake
Since you were a rifleman fan, wasn't he also in a Werewolf show that was on USA in the mid to late 80s? I think he played the main evil werewolf. This show always started out kinda like the Incredible Hulk with this guy who was the good guy waking up in strange places naked because his werewolf self tore off his clothes. Let me know if that is correct and what the name of the show was. I would like to try to find some episodes of that to watch because I enjoyed that show a lot.
Stand back Urge....I'll field this one.

"Werewolf" was a series on the Fox network that lasted only one season 1987/1988. It did indeed star Chuck Connors along with John York and Lance LeGault.It was compared to "The Incredible Hulk" in its structure.
Its not available on DVD as of yet.
Old 03-23-2005, 10:51 AM
UODrake

Werewolf

Wow, this is the best horror movie forum ever! Two life long burning questions answered in minutes. Thanks Newb
Old 03-23-2005, 11:22 AM
Banned

Re: Re: Question on The Rifleman

Quote:
Originally posted by newb
Stand back Urge....I'll field this one.

"Werewolf" was a series on the Fox network that lasted only one season 1987/1988. It did indeed star Chuck Connors along with John York and Lance LeGault.It was compared to "The Incredible Hulk" in its structure.
Its not available on DVD as of yet.
i'll never get a TV question
Old 03-23-2005, 11:48 AM
Pepper's Ghost

Send a message via AIM to knife_fight
just watched Tourist Trap last night for the first time. I was extremely impressed.

and I've still got the pilot episode of "Werewolf" on tape. it's pretty bad, but good for nostalgia.