Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-11-2015, 12:35 AM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

Wolfcop
again i know
I watched it while playing the drinking game with afriend, and now i'm just a liiiiiiittle under the influence. fstill good as eve.r Just watch it k. (drinking optoinal)

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!
Old 08-11-2015, 04:02 AM
Horror > Everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roiffalo View Post
Wolfcop
again i know
I watched it while playing the drinking game with afriend, and now i'm just a liiiiiiittle under the influence. fstill good as eve.r Just watch it k. (drinking optoinal)
Looks like you may have won that drinking game, Roi!
Old 08-11-2015, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo'd View Post
Looks like you may have won that drinking game, Roi!
I did... I am so full of shame. Someone should've taken my cellphone away from me last night.

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Old 08-11-2015, 01:57 PM
Horror > Everything

Bah, we've all had those nights. I figure the night went well if there we're no arrests and u didn't wake up as an infamous internet sensation.
Old 08-11-2015, 02:10 PM

Ah well then I guess you could say it was a swell evening. Didn't even wake up with a hangover. I just sleep like shit after drinking. I can't stay asleep and woke up several times.

Old 08-11-2015, 02:16 PM
Horror > Everything

When I drank my problem was the opposite. I couldn't wake up until I got about 10 hours sleep and hoped to minimize hangovers. I was the worst person for hangovers. They pretty much immobilized me.
Old 08-11-2015, 02:31 PM

I like to think for being a drinking novice I know my limit and am fairly good at my alcohol consumption. It's probably more because of how heavy I am. (think i read somewhere it's harder for overweight people to get drunk)

Old 08-11-2015, 05:39 PM
Evil Dead

Wer 2013

Decently acted. Very good sfx. Very impressively done. The way the film was shot was great too. Sometimes a bit shaky, sometimes like a bad quality documentary, sometimes like a stationary wide angle lens, sometimes presented as video feed from observation cameras. Made the story feel more real, but also I think detracted from emotional investment. Which isn't a bad thing for me with this film. The enjoyment was in the story and how Talon was played. Brian Scott O'Connor did a fantastic job. Particularly with prosthetics/creature effects. The film was fairly predictable, except for SPOILER ALERT:Talon not being a cuddly wolf after all, but ripping jaws off and getting ready to rape Kate Moore, his defending attorney, which pleased me because the opposite often happens.
However something in this film didn't do it for me. I can't quite say what it is after just viewing. So not more to say about that than that.

With whatever it was that didn't work for me I'd give this film 6/10. If you take away this unknown aspect, then its 7.5/10 bordering on 8.

Maybe I didn't fully get into it because there was no relationship with the characters. Not that they lacked depth, but the way it was filmed did not allow me to be too sucked into the experience. But I liked how it was filmed. Blah. Anyway, its worth checking out if you haven't already. Definitely recommend.
Old 08-11-2015, 11:59 PM
Pirate of Bengal

Dark Places (2015)

>>: B

Memory of the Dead aka La Memoria Del Muerto (2011)

>>: B-

Death knows your Name aka La Muerte Conoce tu Nombre (2007)

>>: C
Old 08-12-2015, 10:22 AM
HDC Idol

Please elaborate on Dark Places. I'm really curious about that one. I loved Gone Girl and I have a friend who told me that Dark Places the book was truly horrifying.

Join my Facebook Horror Group!

Tags
movie