Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-25-2016, 05:12 PM
Evil Dead

I just found two movies I've searched for for a couple years. I saw both when I was a little kid so of course I couldn't remember the titles to either one. I finally found out the title to both...but as luck would have it both are out of print.

The first movie I rediscovered was Night Of The Howling Beast aka The Wolf man and The Yeti, starring Paul Naschay.
https://youtu.be/Io3Sn6f9F3E

Ironically I bought a couple of his werewolf movies hoping it would be the one I was looking for but to no avail. Then by pure happenstance I leafed through a Rue Morgue article about classic horror movies that have never been released on DVD. I saw the title and it rang a bell. After researching the title o knew it was the movie I was looking for. I bought a couple bootlegs and finally found a proper copy Sat.

The second is Eerie Midnight Horror Show. An exorcist/demonic possession film.
https://youtu.be/dw42pGwJhh8

I saw it in my eighth or ninth year and liked it them but couldn't remember the title. So after scouring the Internet typing in any variation of European exorcist titles I stumbled across it.

It was available on DVD but is now out of print. Bit I can watch the full movie online so no biggie.

.....Now since I finished both of those quests I don't know what to do with the rest of my life?
Old 03-26-2016, 09:28 AM
I am the turtle lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo'd View Post
Cathy's Curse?
Hey I have that one. The dubbing is really bad.
Old 04-03-2016, 07:40 PM
Little Boo

Question Help with a B rated horror film title...

Hello all!
I need some help finding the title for a B rated horror flick... I believe the title had experiment and a # in the title i.e. Experiment 456.

A brief description... a squad of Paranormal Investigators go into this haunted Asylum... they come across a woman laying in the kitchen who they cage up until she can be investigated. They believe she is a witch/demon. The crew gets seperated they all experience a paranormal act before they die based on a weakness they have.

If anyone knows the title of this movie please let me know!! Thanks!
Old 04-03-2016, 08:01 PM
ventricle

Hmm... were there any cheeseburgers in the cage with the witch? I like cheeseburgers.

Old 04-04-2016, 02:02 AM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

Noob what are you doing, you already posted about this twice, you need to be stopped.

Also hella yes cheeseburgers! Can we start a thread on that? They're the perfect food and should be praised.

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!
Old 04-04-2016, 07:00 AM
Little Boo

Anybody know his movie?

First I'm new here. Hi everybody. I came to ask a question but I've looked around and I like this site so I think I will stay.
Anyway I still have my question.

I'm trying to remember the title of a movie. I hope somebody here might know.

I think the word Ghost is in the title but I might be wrong.

Anyway all I remember is a woman is home alone in her kitchen. There is a thunderstorm going on.

There is a loud crack of thunder and some lightning and the lights go out.

The woman is scared and closes her eyes. A ghost of a man appears. He is real creepy looking.

At one point he is lying on his stomach and pulling him self towards her with his arms, just dragging his legs like they are broken. It was real creepy.

Does anybody know the name of this movie? I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.
Old 04-04-2016, 11:10 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by my_psychosis View Post
First I'm new here. Hi everybody. I came to ask a question but I've looked around and I like this site so I think I will stay.

Anyway all I remember is a woman is home alone in her kitchen. There is a thunderstorm going on.

The woman is scared and closes her eyes. A ghost of a man appears. He is real creepy looking.

At one point he is lying on his stomach and pulling him self towards her with his arms, just dragging his legs like they are broken. It was real creepy.

Thank you.

When did u watch it and how old do u think the movie is?
Old 04-04-2016, 11:59 AM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
Hmm... were there any cheeseburgers in the cage with the witch? I like cheeseburgers.
No cheeseburgers the movie was cheesy enough. However there was an investigator who put a protector barrier of salt along the border of the cell where the witch was held.
Old 04-04-2016, 12:02 PM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roiffalo View Post
Noob what are you doing, you already posted about this twice, you need to be stopped.

Also hella yes cheeseburgers! Can we start a thread on that? They're the perfect food and should be praised.
Ha thanks, I was stopped! I'm good now.
Old 04-04-2016, 02:09 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by my_psychosis View Post

Thank you.
Sounds like the set up for a lot of movies. One I saw being 'The Diabolical', but it's only from last year. I don't remember if it had a storm in it but I believe the dragging across the floor part happened...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChestieWestie View Post
Ha thanks, I was stopped! I'm good now.
Respect.

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods