Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-26-2015, 08:10 PM
Evil Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roiffalo View Post
I just get so enraged when I see C shit when I'm at a store or where ever. I have an incredible urge to light the place on fire but then it might spread to the Halloween stuff and we can't have that.
Pssst... I'm already Christmas shopping. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EVIL PUPPY STRIKES AGAIN!

Also, just watched the fifth Tremors movie. It's not good... but I like it, guess I'm just a Tremors fanboy.
Old 10-26-2015, 09:17 PM
Evil Sweat

In C related news. Krampus from Michael Dougherty (Trick 'R' Treat) is rated PG-13. Doesn't mean it's a bad movie but I expected an R-Rating for a movie about a child abducting/eating C demon.
And there's still Kevin Smith's movie to look forward to.
Comes The Krampus, now retitled Anti-Claus.
Smith says "When I was a kid, if they wanted to make a Christmas horror movie, they’d stick an axe in Santa’s hands. In Anti-Claus, we leave Santa alone and creep with the Krampus through twisted tales of holly-jolly murder, desire, desperation and despair. Just in time for the holiday season.”
Sound good to me.
I think it's been postponed for a year with Michael Dougherty's Krampus coming out.
Old 10-26-2015, 09:41 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

Session 9

...Repo I have no idea how to feel about this movie.

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!
Old 10-26-2015, 10:17 PM
Pirate of Bengal

The Gift (2015)

Kudos to writer, director & actor Joel Edgerton for making such an effective & beautifully plotted revenge thriller without having almost any violence in it! And that's an impressive & commendable job for a directorial debut.

>>: A-

Bastard (2015)

>>: C

Last edited by roshiq; 10-27-2015 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Changed the grade for Bastard.
Old 10-27-2015, 04:34 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
I'm not big on Thanksgiving since it's based on murder and lies so I don't care if it C wants to take over THAT holiday, but no mention of it til December is perfectly acceptable to.

I just get so enraged when I see C shit when I'm at a store or where ever. I have an incredible urge to light the place on fire but then it might spread to the Halloween stuff and we can't have that.
What annoys me is when people wish me a merry Xmas. I'm not Christian, did not grow up Christian. I grew up Jewish, but am not religiously so 'happy holidays' doesn't work either. And since I grew up Jewish I associate the new year with September. Blah.
Old 10-27-2015, 05:08 AM
Evil Dead

SE7EN (1995). Still intense flick with solid performances and >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SPOILER ALERT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>one of the most downbeat endings ever. ****1/2
Old 10-27-2015, 05:25 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBossInTheWall View Post
What annoys me is when people wish me a merry Xmas. I'm not Christian, did not grow up Christian. I grew up Jewish, but am not religiously so 'happy holidays' doesn't work either. And since I grew up Jewish I associate the new year with September. Blah.
You're just the glass-whole-empty kinda guy, aren't ya?
Old 10-27-2015, 05:43 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Von Marlon View Post
In C related news. Krampus from Michael Dougherty (Trick 'R' Treat) is rated PG-13. Doesn't mean it's a bad movie but I expected an R-Rating for a movie about a child abducting/eating C demon.
And there's still Kevin Smith's movie to look forward to.
Comes The Krampus, now retitled Anti-Claus.
Smith says "When I was a kid, if they wanted to make a Christmas horror movie, they’d stick an axe in Santa’s hands. In Anti-Claus, we leave Santa alone and creep with the Krampus through twisted tales of holly-jolly murder, desire, desperation and despair. Just in time for the holiday season.”
Sound good to me.
I think it's been postponed for a year with Michael Dougherty's Krampus coming out.
I was actually expecting a PG-13. The trailer didn't seem like it would be terribly gory or have any sex. It just looks like a fun Christmas horror movie. I'm excited for it!
Old 10-27-2015, 06:33 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
You're just the glass-whole-empty kinda guy, aren't ya?
How so?
Old 10-27-2015, 06:53 AM
Horror > Everything

[QUOTE=Despare;100

Also, just watched the fifth Tremors movie. It's not good... but I like it, guess I'm just a Tremors fanboy.[/QUOTE]

You are not alone.

Quote:
Session 9

...Repo I have no idea how to feel about this movie.
Give in. You know it was great.

Tags
movie