Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-27-2004, 09:47 PM
Banned

i know, and im so ashamed.
Old 11-27-2004, 09:51 PM
Lets play a game...

Send a message via AIM to FreddyC.Krueger Send a message via Yahoo to FreddyC.Krueger
I don't cry much.

[Watches Freddy VS. Jason. Cries] That bitch decapitated Freddy! :(

Isn't it funny how quickly people turn against you... even your so-called friends?
Old 11-27-2004, 10:11 PM
Damian

Send a message via AIM to Gren the cake Send a message via Yahoo to Gren the cake
jay is silli

IN REMEMBRANCE OF BARF CUM - .................. ^_^
Old 11-27-2004, 10:13 PM
Horror Fan

Take it easy, Jay.
Old 11-27-2004, 10:26 PM
Banned

Re: goodbye

Quote:
Originally posted by jay o2 waster

MassacreMan
Arich
Fluffho
KrugerKid
Sam the Egg
Kpro
Evis
Bloodrayne
Freddy Kruger
Friday13thfan
AMK
HateBreeder
Shanks
Vod
zwoti
bwind22
cheebacheeba
MichaelMyers
Vampenguin
Egekrusher
GorePhobia
orangestar
last bad move
newb
urgeok
Stingy Jack
evil_blonde
thEsounDofdirT

Anybody else that i may have forgotton I really am sorry.
wtf am i? chopped liver?
Old 11-27-2004, 10:44 PM
Payback's a Bitch

Send a message via AIM to GorePhobia Send a message via Yahoo to GorePhobia
sorry to hear that jay....i will be in touch
Old 11-27-2004, 10:50 PM
Lets play a game...

Send a message via AIM to FreddyC.Krueger Send a message via Yahoo to FreddyC.Krueger
Re: Re: goodbye

Quote:
Originally posted by wufong
wtf am i? chopped liver?
That’s a mean thing to say about chopped liver. How could you degrade it down to you?
:D :) :p

Isn't it funny how quickly people turn against you... even your so-called friends?
Old 11-27-2004, 11:57 PM
My fucking sunblock blows

Re: goodbye

Quote:
I am officially done with horror dot com

I doubt that I will be coming back, due to the fact that there is barley anything horror related to talk about. So I will be saying my final goodbyes....

MassacreMan
Arich
Fluffho
KrugerKid
Sam the Egg
Kpro
Evis
Bloodrayne
Freddy Kruger
Friday13thfan
AMK
HateBreeder
Shanks
Vod
zwoti
bwind22
cheebacheeba
MichaelMyers
Vampenguin
Egekrusher
GorePhobia
orangestar
last bad move
newb
urgeok
Stingy Jack
evil_blonde
thEsounDofdirT

You see, over the past 8 months I have spent more than half of my internet time on this site, I have made great friends. For a time it felt like this was my second family. But now we are just a bunch of fucking whiny ass bitches balling about getting banned, and fucking up the site for everybody. Sis, I really would like you to just chill, maybe you were unrightfuly banned, but so what. Shit happens, maybe you forgot why you probably came to this site in the first place. Horror, we all have a common bond here and nothing should be able to break it. But jesus christ, I question the reasons that you are doing this, is there really anything that you are getting out of it? Because when everything is said and done and you turn your computer off for the night, it doesn't matter. You aren't gaining anything from what you had done to an websites forum. It was all a waste of time. All this time you could have been chatting about movies and doing something that is productive, but instead you have to fuck it up for everyone. And from what I can tell, this is what you have done. Well I seem to be babbling on and on.

I am not saying that i will NEVER come back, becuse you should never say never, but unless this site can get bak on track, it is not likley.

Thanks or the great conversations, and the even greater friendships. PM me if you would like to stay in contact with me and I will give you my email and aim and info on what other forums i might be on.

Greatest Regards,
Jay o2 waster

Last words: I'm sorry i was such a postwhore.
LOL....I'm not buying it. This should of been in the horror fiction forum......early odds are 5/4 you'll be back by next Wednesday.

The Termin00ber!!!!!!!!!! :cool:
Old 11-28-2004, 12:03 AM
Lets play a game...

Want to bet? I've managed to stay away for a long time, and I'm sure Jay can too.

Old 11-28-2004, 12:06 AM
Now she has us.

Quote:
I am officially done with horror dot com

I doubt that I will be coming back, due to the fact that there is barley anything horror related to talk about. So I will be saying my final goodbyes....

MassacreMan
Arich
Fluffho
KrugerKid
Sam the Egg
Kpro
Evis
Bloodrayne
Freddy Kruger
Friday13thfan
AMK
HateBreeder
Shanks
Vod
zwoti
bwind22
cheebacheeba
MichaelMyers
Vampenguin
Egekrusher
GorePhobia
orangestar
last bad move
newb
urgeok
Stingy Jack
evil_blonde
thEsounDofdirT

You see, over the past 8 months I have spent more than half of my internet time on this site, I have made great friends. For a time it felt like this was my second family. But now we are just a bunch of fucking whiny ass bitches balling about getting banned, and fucking up the site for everybody. Sis, I really would like you to just chill, maybe you were unrightfuly banned, but so what. Shit happens, maybe you forgot why you probably came to this site in the first place. Horror, we all have a common bond here and nothing should be able to break it. But jesus christ, I question the reasons that you are doing this, is there really anything that you are getting out of it? Because when everything is said and done and you turn your computer off for the night, it doesn't matter. You aren't gaining anything from what you had done to an websites forum. It was all a waste of time. All this time you could have been chatting about movies and doing something that is productive, but instead you have to fuck it up for everyone. And from what I can tell, this is what you have done. Well I seem to be babbling on and on.

I am not saying that i will NEVER come back, becuse you should never say never, but unless this site can get bak on track, it is not likley.

Thanks or the great conversations, and the even greater friendships. PM me if you would like to stay in contact with me and I will give you my email and aim and info on what other forums i might be on.

Greatest Regards,
Jay o2 waster

Last words: I'm sorry i was such a postwhore.
I think I'll be joining you.....

I came here last night before I left for work, and decided to make a few final posts and leave without giving any indication....I'm not one for farewells and goodbyes. If I decide to do something on impulse, then I pretty much stick to it, hence deciding to stop posting. I guess you could say I'm hijacking your thread, but I've got no intentions to make it seam that way, and since it may be a coincindence that you've decided to leave at the same time I may aswell say bye aswell now.

I thought I cant be bothered with seeing all the crap anymore. As you say it's progressed over the past couple of months, and the last couple of weeks have seen pretty much more crap than I've seen since joining this forum. I fully admit to posting crap, but the sort thats just funny banter. As I said in a couple of threads last week, I'm pretty passive and tolerant and tend to ignore most crap, and try to just continue as if things were back to normal, but that dont seam to happen now......just cant be bothered reading the stuff which is in most of the threads.

Some might say it was the posters intentions to spam crap and get people to leave, and now some may think they're winning.....well I couldnt give a fuck, I'm not stopping posting cos it offends me or I find it annoying, I just cant be bothered with reading it anymore, and thats that.

Over and Out.

<CENTER>
http://www.horror.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2020_5.gif</CENTER>