Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-09-2013, 10:06 PM
Little Boo

Cool Donnie Darko 3

Rumours have it that Donnie Darko III is set to be released on Halloween, surrounded by secrecy:

There has been hype surrounding the puzzle website countdown which links to a myriad of Frank and Donnie Darko clues:
http://www.falseprophet-hq.com/

Puzzle itself is kind of confusing. The first passwords are 'highkey' and 'lowkey' bit of a web trail of viral marketing for this one.

Anyway, personally i'm pretty excited by this. I loved the first film and was bitterly dissapointed by S.Darko. Hoping for a return to form for part three.
Fingers crossed.
Old 11-08-2013, 03:14 PM
Scares Little Kids

I am a huge fan of Donnie Darko, more like obsessed, but still. I haven't seen S. Darko, but i plan on buying it off amazon soon. I am STOKED about this I can't wait.
Old 11-26-2013, 04:18 PM
Scares Little Kids

S. Darko was something different all together. I liked it but, it was nothing like the original which is by far a better movie in every way. How would a third one happen? I don't know where it could go...
Old 12-04-2013, 10:56 AM
Evil Dead

I'm a fan of the first one and I never even seen S. Darko yet. Is it worth checking out? Wonder what the third one will be like and how it'll be done.