Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Horror Filmmakers
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-17-2013, 02:25 PM
Little Boo

My new horror film We are Laibach

Hello everyone , my name is Diego Menendez (on net is actually s not z) and i am coming from city of center of Europe called Ljubljana.
I had a few discussion already on this forum a few years ago, if anyone remember.
I wanna show you a trailer for a film I made.
I made this film about the ideas of left and right, I show my city in different times from Capitalism, Fascism and Communism,
from different totalitarian times, it also shows the short view of European national, ethnic, racial, and religious conflicts.
You have left wing and right wing people, well I am not any of these, and this film tries to show you that political identification
is always developing on your life experience's conditions. Movie title is "We Are All Ljubljana/ laibach (the name used by Nazis and Fascists), so in this time of crisis it seems that all totalitarian ideas are coming back very dangerously, check the trailer i hope you like it and maybe we can discuss something about it , it is a modern horror a POLITICAL HORROR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWG3kUUGXB8