Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-19-2011, 11:46 AM
Musician/Writer/Lover/Wit

Cool SIGNED (seven times) Copy of OCTOBER DREAMS

Have an authenticated Horror volume anthology titled: \"OCTOBER DREAMS, A CELEBRATION OF HALLOWEEN\" a very good condition PAPERBACK copy from ROC horror publishing.Has autographs of seven of the authors who submitted and published stories in the book.
Writings remarks and drawing(a cool little skull) are dated and signed verifying the time when they were mostly all at NECON 23, a writers workshop.

what is further interesting is most of the writings are "dedicated" to one WINKIE LEE,
Real name Blanche LEE. a well known and highly respected columnist for the
GOLDSBORO NEWS ARGUS in GOLDSBORO NC.
We proved winkie lee was ALSO at the same writers retreat at the same time thus gaining this book provable provenance and also authenticating most if not all of all the signings, this is the real deal!
whoo hoo!
Would you like this book for your collection/store? Of course you may inspect the book and feel free to look up winkie lee and NECON 23. she was there and so were they.
Sadly, winkie lee died in 2009 and somehow her book ended up in a thrift store which I bought simply to read.
Great book by the way..., with all those siggys.
One signer is JACK KETCHUM and another is CHRISTOPHER GOLDEN.
Also F. PAUL WILSON, YVONNE NAVARRO, STANLEY WIATER, RICK HAUTALA and KellyLaymon.

My addy is [email protected]
Please let me know if you wish this book for your collection/store.
Thanks in advance.
RLSpencer