Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Foreign Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-05-2010, 01:06 AM
Evil Dead

Coming Soon (2008)

Plot: What kind of scenes in a horror film scares you the most? When a ghost appears totally unexpectedly? When the main character does not see the ghost sneaking up behind him? When at the very end you find out that the main character was actually a ghost all along? But none of this compares to the feeling of arriving home alone and suddenly being stuck by a feeling of deja-vu that you are reenacting the very same scenes in the horror movie you just saw!

Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqOVL5LahTM

The start of this movie is really dark as a Crazy women who kidnaps kids pulls there eye out and as little girl tries to escape , then there parents come and they finds out what she did to their kids and beat the old lady and they hang her, then it turns out to be movie that people are watching in a cinema.

One of the work goes back to cinema late at night, so his friend could record the movie and sell the movie before it get released however anyone who sees the end of the movie, strange things start to happen in the cinema.

This movie had great story and some really good turns in the story I didn't not see coming, there was some scenes that made me JUMP!, while I still getting over that scare and other scene that made me scream (I must be getting old lol ) as I was not ready for that scare.

This movie can be confusing near the end but it dose kind of make sense, The acting from everyone in this movie is great, also I like the fact it's a short movie and it never gets boring.

If you like Midnight movie (2008) I liked it, it was fun, you will really like this movie as it so much better and a lot more creepy then Midnight movie (2008).

I going give this movie 8 out 10