Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > TV Shows
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-06-2008, 10:16 AM
Permafrost

looking for the name of this show?

Hi Everyone!

Just recently i have been trying to remember all the cool Horror/Sci-Fi Tv shows i watched during the 1990's . 1 Comes to mind which would be awesome if i could remember the name of it to hunt it down and see if its available on DVD, as it be cool to get a hold of something i watched while i was a kid.

heres bits i remember hopefully enough for someone to help me out with getting the name of the show.

1. The Show i need some help on was on Tv around the same time as the show American Gothic same year i think i might be wrong. This Show had a very dark feel to it from what i remember. It was about some sort of Virus that was spreading. I remember seeing some sort of scene were someone crosses to this other realm were these little people lived they wore robes that looked like the Jedi robes with the hood on. I remember that when they crossed to this realm you could hear whispering which apparently came from these weird people that lived in this realm. I think the virus was created by these people, so i think the virus might have been ancient or something. Each episode lasted about 30 minutes again i might be wrong. If i'm not mistaken it was also on around the same year that show sliders was on. Any help would be super on identifying the name of this show thanks.

if you need any more details to help further ask and i will try and remember more on the show listed above thanks again.