Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-24-2004, 11:46 AM
Undead

Silent Hill

As any one now when the silent hill film is being filmed and who is lined up for it because I can't wate for it because I loved the game so I hope it will be as good.
Old 02-25-2004, 01:48 AM
Dead as a Dodo

http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com/...silenthill.php

Don't look like there's much going on with it so it's either dropped out of pre production by now or they are just taking their time. Maybe they wanna wait so don't clash with the Resident Evil sequel?
Old 02-28-2004, 08:36 PM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
Just saw an awsome preview for the fourth video game titled Silent hill 4:The room. Looks like it could be the scariest.
Old 03-04-2004, 09:48 PM
Banned

Location: Sometimes this world feels like hell... so maybe it REALLY is!!!
Ok.. fair dues. The IDEA for Silent Hill the game was a good one, but the controls were clumsy and highly frustrating. Also the game wasn't anywhere near long enough, just like Resi Evil. 2 @ 3 were much better in some respects. I wish someone would take one of these horror game licences and just blow us out of the water. Screw making it viewable for kids. Gore the mother up and let it loose!!!

RFlagg
Old 03-16-2004, 03:28 PM
Resident Vampiress

Quote:
Ok.. fair dues. The IDEA for Silent Hill the game was a good one, but the controls were clumsy and highly frustrating. Also the game wasn't anywhere near long enough, just like Resi Evil. 2 @ 3 were much better in some respects. I wish someone would take one of these horror game licences and just blow us out of the water. Screw making it viewable for kids. Gore the mother up and let it loose!!!
I totally agree. I thought Fatal Frame was much more frightening, although it could have used much more gore. Silent Hill could really be something awesome if they would just let it

Idle hands may be the Devils work, but idle minds you see, are so much worse.....
Old 03-16-2004, 05:11 PM
Undead

Well we'll still have to see if the producer find the project worth their money. For now, it jusn't doesn't get much of a pick up. Just another project left on hiatus untill someone finds a good idea to lighten it up, or at least find a way to get it done cheap and a clean, non competitive release date.
Old 04-07-2004, 09:53 PM
Avenger

Send a message via AIM to XFeaRX
Silent Hill Movie

If this movie is really coming out and is not just a rumor, then I am goina go see it on the first day! I loved the games.
Old 04-11-2004, 02:06 AM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
I really want to see this one, as well as BloodRayne...There is also a rumor that Shadowman may be made into a movie...I would love to see that happen...I personally don't think that the Resident Evil movie was quite as bad as so many people have made it out to be

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be