Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Horror Filmmakers
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-26-2007, 01:55 PM
No charge for awesomeness

Try these links...

http://www.999eyes.com/

http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/12060892/

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/attract/WALONmarsh.html/
Old 05-26-2007, 10:52 PM
Scares Little Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanManiac View Post
hmmmm...... The only think I could tell you is get a few friends and go on a roadtrip halfway across the country. Your more likely to find these in the southern area, I could be wrong though. Try doing a google search as well, that may help you out.
i agree, there's always scary shit happening in the south :P
Old 05-27-2007, 02:08 AM
Evil Dead

the dario argento horror museum in rome. its a horror memorabilia shop with a small series of reconstructions of scenes from his movies in the cellar.
3. suspiria
4. the exorcist
5. ringu
6. tcm
7. exorcist III
8. the omen
9. haute tension
10. creep

Old 06-01-2007, 07:51 AM
Zydrate Anatomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazbut View Post
Just stick to some ground rules, okay?

1. Dont get gooey eyed over any pretty girls/boys and follow them home.
2. Dont say anything, and I mean ANYTHING, to piss any locals off.
3. If someone tries to hitch a lift with you, regardless of how sexy/desperate they appear, dont let them in the car.
4. Always,always make sure you have enough fuel in the car.
5. If you see anyone dressed in clown gear/makeup - turn the car round and go home.
6. If you see any water towers and or windmills - turn the car round and go home.
7. If you see any homesteads with hundreds of abandoned cars in the yard - turn the car round and go home.
8. If you see any dead animal, skulls, teeth, baby rattles, anything remotely weird as a windchime/mobile - turn the car round and go home.
9. When asking for directions to or from a place, DO NOT ask the sweet, lil' ol' man sitting on his own outside a rundown gas station.
10. Take plenty of provisions - guns, ammo, knives, axes, machetes, grenades, tank, bullet/knife-proof jackets, helmets and goggles. Of course doing this may make you a target for anyone up for a real challenge :p so be discreet.
11. Take food and water - I havent seen one person in the movies eat or drink - and have concluded it's simply down to insufficient hydration and sustenance that causes their demise.

Bon Voyage :D
Great List :p
Old 06-01-2007, 10:38 AM
Maddox

Quote:

3. If someone tries to hitch a lift with you, regardless of how sexy/desperate they appear, dont let them in the car.
5. If you see anyone dressed in clown gear/makeup - turn the car round and go home.
6. If you see any water towers and or windmills - turn the car round and go home.
7. If you see any homesteads with hundreds of abandoned cars in the yard - turn the car round and go home.
8. If you see any dead animal, skulls, teeth, baby rattles, anything remotely weird as a windchime/mobile - turn the car round and go home.
9. When asking for directions to or from a place, DO NOT ask the sweet, lil' ol' man sitting on his own outside a rundown gas station.
10. Take plenty of provisions - guns, ammo, knives, axes, machetes, grenades, tank, bullet/knife-proof jackets, helmets and goggles. Of course doing this may make you a target for anyone up for a real challenge :p so be discreet.
11. Take food and water - I havent seen one person in the movies eat or drink - and have concluded it's simply down to insufficient hydration and sustenance that causes their demise.

:eek: I'm not so sure i want to go anymore. Jk :) Thanks for all the help guys.
Old 06-14-2007, 04:52 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:

That list needs to be in a travelers guide!
Old 06-19-2007, 08:52 AM
undeadbob

I don't know of any, but I'd be all kinds of down for watching the documentary
Old 06-27-2007, 08:19 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:

Don't forget # 12. If one of your mates should fall ... Dont be a hero!! Its a dog eat dog world ... EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF!:D
Old 07-08-2007, 02:20 AM
Alien life form

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpse_grinder View Post
Don't forget # 12. If one of your mates should fall ... Dont be a hero!! Its a dog eat dog world ... EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF!:D
Hey! But that's part of the suspense, isnt it? Stopping to pick up a fallen comrade - we all KNOW that the one fool with a twisted ankle is gonna be the cause of more trouble!!! :D

But yeah, for travel tips - its a good suggestion :p