Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Horror Fiction Posts
Register FAQ Community Calendar

View Poll Results: What do you think?
Not scary enough 1 33.33%
Unoriginal 0 0%
Good 0 0%
Start writing 2 66.67%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-13-2004, 05:02 AM
Hellraiser

A couple of my ideas

I've been thinking about writing a script now for quite some time and I have a few ideas I'd like you to have a look at.

My first idea was inspired by Haunted. It involves a man who gets in an argument with a "witch" on a Kilroy like show (Kilroy is a debate programme involving issues like child abuse, adultery and one time witchcraft- real or fake). He challenges her to cast a spell on him and she duly obliges. He laughs the whole thing off but strange things start to happen which get him to question if she really is a witch.

My second idea is more of a short story. It's about one of those weight watcher leaders who is a bully. Always criticising the people she is paid to help. This is a bit of a spoiler but eventually the people turn on her and eat her alive.

The third idea of mine ivolves a man with severe paranoia. The story is called Cobwebs and its hard to explain but it involves hallucinations and self harming.

Any feedback would be great.

-David Mills
Se7en
Old 03-13-2004, 10:45 AM
You go girlfriend!

Send a message via AIM to William Send a message via Yahoo to William
The 3rd idea sounds the best, followed by the 2nd then 1st. They sound like good ideas, but I suggest writing a paragraph or two to let us see how it'd go.
Old 03-17-2004, 02:45 PM
NARF!

Send a message via AIM to MythMan84 Send a message via Yahoo to MythMan84
1st or 3rd