Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-12-2007, 11:39 PM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Man Chops Up Sister For Insulting Him

Man Admits To Brutal Murder Of Sister

Tokyo, Japan - The head of the preparatory school that Yuki Muto attended talks to reporters at the school's headquarters in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo. A man under arrest for mutilating the body of his younger sister at their Tokyo home late last year has admitted to murdering her, police said.

"I became furious after she said, 'I have a dream, but you don't,' and killed her," Yuki Muto, 21, a preparatory school student, was quoted as telling investigators during questioning. "I had intended to dump her body later."

Muto used a kitchen knife and a saw to dismember the body of his 20-year-old sister, Azumi, into more than 10 parts at their home in the Hatagaya district of Shibuya-ku last Saturday, local police said.

He put her body parts in four plastic bags and hid them in the closet and other parts of his third-floor room. He then cleaned up any bloodstains in his room.

Muto killed the victim shortly after his mother and elder brother left home to visit a relative's home in the Tohoku region in northeastern Honshu on Saturday, investigators said. His 62-year-old father, a dentist who operates a clinic, came home Saturday night and later left to visit the relative without noticing his daughter's body. Muto's mother found the victim's body after coming home on Wednesday.

Muto was attending a preparatory school in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, in an effort to study dentistry at a university.

The school's operator expressed surprise at Muto's involvement in the crime. "He was a quiet and serious student. The incident is completely unbelievable."

MORE INFO:

A man under arrest for dismembering the body of his sister sliced off her hair and breasts in an apparent attempt to hide his victim's gender, said police.

Yuki Muto, 21, from Tokyo's Shibuya-ku, told officers that he disposed of the breasts by putting them in the garbage disposal in his kitchen sink.

Muto is under arrest for slicing the body of his 20-year-old sister Azumi into more than 10 separate parts, mostly at the joints. He put the other body parts into four plastic bags and hid them in his room.

"I was planning to get rid of the bags later," Muto was quoted as telling police.

Muto also admitted to Azumi's murder. "I hit her on the head and she passed out, but then she came round again," Muto told officers. "So I then strangled her."

The victim's lungs contained water, and police suspect that Muto might have strangled or drowned her in a bathtub.

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be

Last edited by bloodrayne; 01-12-2007 at 11:53 PM.