Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-24-2006, 09:41 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to azathoth777 Send a message via Yahoo to azathoth777
Judge Rules Indecent Exposure Is for Men Only

A Riverside judge dismissed an indecent exposure charge against a woman accused of disrobing in front of a 14-year-old boy, saying the law only applies to men.

Superior Court Judge Robert W. Armstrong said earlier in the week that the law only mentions someone who "exposes his person."

He dismissed a misdemeanor charge against Alexis Luz Garcia, 40, of Corona, who was cited in May after parents of a neighbor boy said she showed him full-frontal nudity as he played basketball.

Prosecutor Alison N. Norton said the decision to throw out the case will be appealed because another section of state law says that "words used in the masculine gender include the feminine and neuter."

Norton said Garcia had complained that the 14-year-old was making too much noise while playing basketball. She went out on her sundeck.

"He looked up at her, she looked down at him, and she disrobed," Norton contended.

The boy ran inside and told his parents, who complained to Garcia.

"She threatened to do it every time he played basketball," and the parents called police, Norton said.
i demand and expect quality.
right now, once and for all.
quality time.
Old 10-25-2006, 04:45 AM
Fear scented candle

I think it was out of line, but for a lot of men, it really matters whether she was hot or not....

What 14 year old is going to go tell mommy and daddy that he got flashed by a woman who looks like Yasmin Bleeth in her heyday? I wouldnt have, i would have been at her door saying "Trick or treat" every godamn day, and you bet your ass i would have been the best damn basketballer on earth.

However, she probably looked more like Roseanne in She Devil (the beginning of the movie *shudder*)
Old 11-28-2006, 09:01 AM
Undead Dead Dude

You know she can't be too hot if she's using getting naked as a threat to chase away teenage boys !! :eek:
Old 11-30-2006, 09:24 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthSlayer View Post
You know she can't be too hot if she's using getting naked as a threat to chase away teenage boys !! :eek:
LMAO! Very true indeed.
Old 11-30-2006, 09:53 AM
so bad they call her boss

Send a message via AIM to X¤MurderDoll¤X
she chased him off with her nudity. :cool: