Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-27-2006, 10:17 PM
PityNone987

Through The Eyes Of The Dead

Through The Eyes Of The Dead's music is all about horror movies, they kick so much fucking ass and they will be on Sounds Of The Underground with Cannibal Corpse who is also inspired by horror movies. TTEOTD have lines from The Prophesy, Dawn Of The Dead, and Night Of The Living Dead. Definately worth checking into if u love metal.

Last edited by PityNone987; 06-27-2006 at 10:22 PM.
Old 06-28-2006, 06:31 AM
I Am Violence

i saw them with a life once lost.... I was not impressed it was 4 bands at the show at they were horrible... But that was just my opinion people can like them.. I mean i like mushroomhead and almost everyone i kow can't stand them
Old 06-28-2006, 07:21 AM
PityNone987

yeah

yeah i like mushroomhead too, a friend of mine knows them and my band should be playing with them soon... I like TTEOTD and i like them because they are different, not too many bands today in metal are different. They all have the same sound, and them being just who they are and kicking ass while doing it makes me a fan of them, but then thats just my opinion... I would much rather see Slayer live though!!!

Slayer!!!