Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-08-2006, 05:32 AM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Armed Guards Hunt Giant, Nocturnal 'Were-Rabbit'...Your Vegetables Are Not Safe

Armed Guards Hunt Were-Rabbit Of Mouldshaugh Lane

England - Martial law has been declared on a Northumberland allotment after a series of devastating nocturnal raids by a freakishly large and hungry rabbit.

The residents of the village of Felton believe the creature - which has feet as big as a dog's - bides its time in its burrow before emerging at night to plunder parsnips, spring carrots, leeks and onions at the allotments on Mouldshaugh Lane.

The proud vegetable-growers have become so angry at the animal's depredations that they have appointed two armed watchmen to guard the allotments at night. Both have orders to shoot the beast on sight.

The predator, which has been nicknamed the were-rabbit because of its similarity to the hungry bunny in the recent Wallace and Gromit film, is described as being black and brown and much bigger than either a hare or a rabbit. One of its ears is also said to be noticeably large than the other.

"It's a monster," said Brian Cadman, 17, one of the guards charged with terminating the rabbit. He said he could not wait to glimpse his prey for the first time. "Only a couple of people have seen it so far, but I've seen the evidence and I think it's going to be a biggie," he said.

"I've been out for the last three nights with another underkeeper. Our instructions are to shoot it on sight, but we've not had much luck yet."

He added: "I've seen its footprints too and they look like the size of a dog's. I can't wait to see it so I can put a stop to it."

One of the allotment owners, George Brown, 76, said he had seen the were-rabbit munching on grass in his own back garden.

"Oh, it's a big rabbit alright," said Mr Brown. "But it'll be caught by hook or by crook, there's two good lads keeping an eye out for it so we'll nail him, don't worry about that."

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 04-08-2006, 12:10 PM
Foxhole Atheist

Thats my England!

Wonder how they are going to shoot it though as guns are banned here. :confused:

Battle Royalty, 2009
@Wolf_Scousemac
Old 04-09-2006, 01:55 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Uh-oh...somebody call Anti-Pesto
Old 04-12-2006, 10:47 PM
It's Daddy,you shithead!

Set the dogs on it,let 'em have a bit of fun.

Budduskey:i am the motherfucking shore patrol,motherfucker!i am the motherfucking shore patrol!give this man a beer.

"Repent, Harlequin!" said the Ticktockman.
"Get stuffed!" replied the Harlequin, sneering.