Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-04-2006, 02:09 PM
EVIL CON CARNE

Gotham

Hey, last month Bauhaus played here on Barcelona. I can't go 'cause there was no fucking tickets. I use to listen groups like they when I was younger (Sisters of mercy, Fields of the Nephilim, Christian Death, The Mission, The Cure etc) Are there any other goth fan?
Old 03-04-2006, 06:38 PM
Your funeral... my trial

Man, I would so love to see Bauhaus. I can't believe those guys are still touring though. Anyway, I like goth music too, even though I haven't listened to any in forever and a day. Some of my favorites: Christian Death, Fields of the Nephilim, Skeletal Family, Southern Death Cult, Red Lorry Yellow Lorry, London After Midnight... etc.
Old 03-05-2006, 11:24 AM
EVIL CON CARNE

That's the good goth shit. At the day of today I still listening some of these groups (the most, Fields of the Nephilim, Bauhaus and Sisters). People get crazy with groups of gothic metal but I'm still preffer the classics...you know, maybe Bauhaus are not the best musicians but they have something special. I put this post 'cause this year the Fields have made another album (and it sounds well, better than Elizium) and now Bauhaus are touring. DAniel Ash have said that if the tour works well maybe they will do another album