Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-08-2005, 07:16 AM

the same
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119375/
...maybe you be dissapointed...it has a more european fell to it...and you have to read subtitles...;)
Old 09-08-2005, 07:21 AM
Waste Disposer

LOVE European movies with subtitles!

Thanks for the link
Old 09-08-2005, 08:39 AM
Your funeral... my trial

Quote:
Originally posted by slasherman
you know what ...that is a remake of a Norwegian movie which I liked...so I guess the story was allready known to me...but I liked the american version to....a little slow though...
I found the Norwegian version to be a little better than the American remake. For what it's worth though, I still think the remake is a pretty good flick. Robin Williams actually did a pretty good job, as he has in his dramatic roles since, which was a pleasant surprise for me.
Old 09-08-2005, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by noctuary
Robin Williams actually did a pretty good job, as he has in his dramatic roles since, which was a pleasant surprise for me.
..me too...but I dont like his funny roles....actually I hated his funny parts...but as you say a pleasant suprise..hope he does only serious roles in the future...a worst senario is is he teams up with Spielberg again..and they do a comedy..or dumb childish adventure movie like "Hook" (1991) .....