Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-16-2003, 11:33 AM
Evil Dead

Elvira!

Now she is one guilty pleasure. I liked Mistress of the Dark and I actually met her last year at a signing for 'Elvira's Haunted Hills' (also a really guilty pleasure). She looked fabulous, hasn't aged a bit!
Old 12-16-2003, 12:42 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
I had the BIGGEST freakin' crush on Elvira when I was a kid. Talk about some cleavage.
Old 12-17-2003, 06:25 AM
Evil Dead

Yeah she is pretty bodacious. heh! I can't believe you're the only one who replied! Where's the love for Elvira?
I admire her for creating her own character (though loosely based on Vampira) and building a franchise on it, a smart, pretty, and funny lady!
Old 12-17-2003, 07:25 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
I can't believe I'm the only one who replied either. Didn't Elvira usher anyone else into manhood on here? LOL.
Old 12-17-2003, 08:37 AM
Evil Dead

Did any of you get "Chiller Theater" where you live? I have many memories of staring up late with my grandmother and watching those old films. They should bring that back.
Old 12-17-2003, 09:04 AM
Evil Dead

I haven't seen it, sounds great though! Is your name 'aylmer' after the monster in Brain Damage? If so, cool! That is really obscure with the correct spelling and all. So did anyone see Elvira's Haunted Hills? I got the video at her signing and it is really silly and cheesy yet I enjoyed it. I have a feeling most 'serious' horror fans would hate it though. I liked Mistress of the Dark a bit better but both are cool.
Old 12-17-2003, 09:11 AM
Cryptkeeper

Quote:
Originally posted by abbycomix
I haven't seen it, sounds great though! Is your name 'aylmer' after the monster in Brain Damage? If so, cool! That is really obscure with the correct spelling and all. So did anyone see Elvira's Haunted Hills? I got the video at her signing and it is really silly and cheesy yet I enjoyed it. I have a feeling most 'serious' horror fans would hate it though. I liked Mistress of the Dark a bit better but both are cool.
He totally got it from Brain Damage, I asked him already. I too was impressed. I liked Mistress of the Dark, but then again I grew up with Elvira.
Old 12-17-2003, 09:20 AM
Evil Dead

I didn't see either movie with Elvira, but it sounds though I should have. I dont know why I didnt like I said I was a "Chiller" lover. Did you relize she is the biker chick in "Pee-Wee's Big Adventure"
Old 12-17-2003, 09:23 AM
Cryptkeeper

Quote:
Originally posted by Aylmer
Did you relize she is the biker chick in "Pee-Wee's Big Adventure"
Yes, it's sad to say, but I recognized her cleavage. Haha.
Old 12-17-2003, 09:43 AM
Evil Dead

I heard about the Pee-wee part, she was cool in that! Great movie all-around really. Well if you like Elvira and her cleavage, don't walk, run and get her cheezy movies! Plenty of jokes involving her cleavage, and horror too of course.