Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-22-2004, 04:20 PM
lazypuertorican

STUMPED.....trying to find a horror movie,but do not know the title

I have been trying hard for the last 2 months to find this movie that i have only seen like 10 minutes of. I had to leave before i could see the rest of it and all I can recall is one scene but hopefully i have come to the right place and someone will know what I am talking about. The scene i recall is that theres someone in a building of some sort, and he can hear like a muffled moaning so he goes to investigate the noise and finds a blanket or sheet with someone under it. He pulls back the blanket enough to expose a girls face and she is trying to scream but she has a gag around her mouth. He pulls the sheet back further and you can see she has a huge hole in the middle of her back and some sort of creature or demon pops up out of the hole. The only hint i have received is that someone suspects it might be one of the Phantasm movies either part 2 or 3 but cant recall seeing either so Im wondering if this scene rings a bell for anyone. Sorry for the lack of details but this was probably at least 4 or 5 years ago when i seen this scene so its probably a movie produced in the 90s. Thanks in advance for any person or people that can be of help to me.
Old 07-22-2004, 04:21 PM
Coolio is my hero

Send a message via AIM to KRUGERKID13 Send a message via Yahoo to KRUGERKID13
sorry, cant think of it right know if i do ill post later
Old 07-22-2004, 11:44 PM
lazypuertorican

alright, thanks for helping
Old 07-23-2004, 01:16 AM
Tom Piccirilli

re:

It's Phantasm II.

The two teenage protagonists, Mike and Liz, are psychically linked, dreaming about each other and the horrific Tall Man. As Mike and his pal Reggie drive the midwest in seach of the Tall Man, they see abandoned small towns with razed cemeteries. At the mortuary of one such town, Mike encounters a bogus Liz gagged and covered with a blanket. When he attempts to save her, the demonic beastie pops free from her back, and it has the face of the Tall Man.
Old 07-23-2004, 07:37 PM
lazypuertorican

Thanks for clarifying this for me I really appreciate this. Any suggestions to where i can find this and what availability ( dvd or vhs) thanks again
Old 07-23-2004, 09:25 PM
Coolio is my hero

Send a message via AIM to KRUGERKID13 Send a message via Yahoo to KRUGERKID13
yeah it is phantasm 2 why the hell did i need to think about that one
Old 07-28-2004, 04:59 AM
Fulci Lives!

Send a message via AIM to MrShape Send a message via MSN to MrShape Send a message via Yahoo to MrShape
I think you might still be able to find the VHS of Phantasm II. It's never been released on DVD. Which does give it a one up on Phantasm III: Lord Of The Dead, which was released for rental but not for sale. I had to buy a copy off of Reggie Bannister to get mine!
Old 07-28-2004, 08:42 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by MrShape
I think you might still be able to find the VHS of Phantasm II. It's never been released on DVD. Which does give it a one up on Phantasm III: Lord Of The Dead, which was released for rental but not for sale. I had to buy a copy off of Reggie Bannister to get mine!
just wait for the phantasm boxset
Old 07-28-2004, 02:06 PM
Evil Dead

It was on AMC Fear Friday a couple of weeks ago...I'm sure they will run it again, of course it's not the same as DVD/VHS.

Nosferatu,
Does not this word sound like the call of the death bird at Midnight? You dare not say it since the pictures will fade into dark shadows, ghostly dreams will rise from your heart and feed on your own blood
Old 07-28-2004, 09:38 PM
No charge for awesomeness

Don't even bother renting it, those Phantasm movies are so damn lame.