Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-29-2015, 07:38 AM
Little Boo

Chill 3E RPG Kickstarter Sourcebook

Anyone familiar with Chill the roleplaying game? It came out in its first incarnation in the early 80's.

Well after a long hiatus since the 2nd edition went out of print, Chill Third Edition was successfully Kickstarted last year. I've got my book in hand and it is a beauty!

Right now the first sourcebook for the game is in Kickstarter.

SAVE: The Eternal Society is all about the organization (SAVE) that stands between the Unknown and an ignorant humanity that would be prey to things that lurk in the shadows.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...eb/description

I enjoy the writing and art of the Chill 3E RPG and really look forward to seeing what comes out of the SAVE sourcebook.

Come on over and check out the Kickstarter campaign and see if it gives you a taste of horror that you've been thirsting for!

Old 10-29-2015, 11:24 AM
Little Boo

Oh...I forgot to mention...

For those that ARE interested in Chill RPG 3E, but didn't get in on the Kickstarter last year or haven't found the book in your local book/game stores, then there are a couple of Pledge Tiers in the SAVE - The Eternal Society (Chill 3E Sourcebook) Kickstarter that you should consider:

- SAVE Archivist: You get the pdfs of both Chill 3rd Edition and The Eternal Society. You will receive the pdf of Chill immediately after the Kickstarter funds (November 11), and the The Eternal Society when it is finished.

- SAVE Veteran Envoy: You get a softcover copy of The Eternal Society and a hardcover copy of Chill, and pdfs of both books.

- SAVE Equipped Envoy: You get a softcover copy of The Eternal Society and a limited edition Boxed Set, including a hardcover copy of Chill, a set of Chill percentile dice, and a set of 10 Chill tokens. You also get a pdf of both books.

Just FYI. I got the boxed set in last years Kickstarter.

Old 11-04-2015, 10:17 AM
Little Boo

We're coming up on the end of the Kickstarter for Chill 3E's SAVE: The Eternal Society:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...eb/description

It ends in less than a week now.

We haven't quite funded, but we're close. If we fund, we're also already going to get 3 (or more) free cases (scenarios) thanks to the number of backers so far.

Anyway...if you're looking for a fun horror RPG or if you already know/play Chill 3E, then checkout the first supplement for the game.

Who doesn't want more history, more abilities, and MORE MONSTERS?

Tags
good vs evil, horror, roleplaying game, rpg