Thread: Where did it go
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2021, 02:23 PM
病気の

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloof View Post
You only visit here once and awhile. That's not fair to assume we aren't enjoying what we have here. If people choose to leave, they can. They are at different stages in their lives...maybe they will come back, maybe not.

I loveth thou...

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglewitch View Post
I seem to recall when this forum had so much enthusiasm. Even a few months after the great mod vanishing and rapture of members. I feel like that the remaining few here have just given up on making this forum more active. I mean I know we don't get any member traffic but maybe if everyone pitched in on sharing the forum to friends on your social media platforms or have it as a signature or something? At least we are able accept members now since the damn sign up thing appears to be fixed.
I recall when it was like 20 25 members hell even like 10 we still enjoyed life on here. Now it seems like everyone is meh.

Edit: villain couldn't have made it more plain than that.

I know social media tyrants like Facebook, twitter, and all that shit wrecks forums like ours but they lack originality. We can still make this forum grow or at least be a little more lively we can't just roll over and die without giving it our best in fact we should just never give up

I may as well assume too that 98% of you will say "we tried, its not worth it"
well I will keep trying
Message boards are dying. I myself love them. I am on four, mod two, own one.

Everyone loves FB and Twitter, I personally do not like them. A forum is more personal, you can really showcase a new film with beautiful threads.

I had a link on my forum for this place. I talk about horror.com in conversations and post links to threads. I'm just a quiet person. I don't always announce what I do.

And I have a stickie thread on the cinema I adore.

http://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69269

I love this place. Will always be a member here. It's always a pleasure seeing you back and posting. : )